Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
January48

optimistic tirana

39 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Think it was actually only 4,000 each of which 3,000 were free from UEFA. Then there was 8,500 in a "general sale".

Correct it was actually lower then everyone has predicted, stadium capacity is lower then first announced by UEFA and it wasn’t expected for so many tickets to be made available for general sale 

On 11/05/2022 at 09:34, Cardiff_Fox said:

Useless twats at UEFA have announced next years final at Slavia Prague's stadium....it holds less than 21,000

Got to be looking at grounds at least in the 30k region, bearing in mind the teams got 4k each, mindless UEFA again.

Understand they want to spread the "word" but the teams qualifying are bringing support too big for a 20K+ ground, not fair on the teams making the final.

• Like 2

On 10/05/2022 at 17:10, coolcol said:

I don't have the Wizz Air flex, so I presume I don't get any refund of flight credit if we cancel ? Does anyone know for definite as the cost to ring them is so expensive ?

I don’t believe I had Wizzair Flex either. But I cancelled our flights on Tuesday. Our flights were £186 each and I’ve got £79 each in credit returned to my Wizzair account. It also doesn’t seem to stipulate I have to rebook something within 90 days either 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I don’t believe I had Wizzair Flex either. But I cancelled our flights on Tuesday. Our flights were £186 each and I’ve got £79 each in credit returned to my Wizzair account. It also doesn’t seem to stipulate I have to rebook something within 90 days either 

Did you ring them or was this online?

I had a super cheap hotel room which was cancelled on my by the hotel this morning so blessing in disguise and all that because that would have been a disaster!

1 minute ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Did you ring them or was this online?

I had a super cheap hotel room which was cancelled on my by the hotel this morning so blessing in disguise and all that because that would have been a disaster!

Did this all online. I’ve had an horrendous experience with Wizzair in the past chasing a £600 refund (non Covid cancellation from Wizzair) and racked up a £150 phone bill chasing the £££. Only got it back after taking it to the Ombudsman. 

Definitely don’t deal with Wizzair over the phone. 

I had a booking from Liverpool to Tirana and cancelled this morning through wizz air manage bookings.. I went through the stages and at no point did it mention any costs owed. It said flights cancelled and history/upcoming flights are clear now, but has anyone been charged when cancelling? Didn’t want to amend it or get any future flights or vouchers etc? 

thanks 

14 hours ago, MS0204 said:

I had a booking from Liverpool to Tirana and cancelled this morning through wizz air manage bookings.. I went through the stages and at no point did it mention any costs owed. It said flights cancelled and history/upcoming flights are clear now, but has anyone been charged when cancelling? Didn’t want to amend it or get any future flights or vouchers etc? 

thanks 

Did the same for me regards what it shows on the website. No charge 

3 working days for the credit to appear but I did pay for the Wizz Flex 

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Did the same for me regards what it shows on the website. No charge 

3 working days for the credit to appear but I did pay for the Wizz Flex 

ok thanks, just don’t want it taking a chunk out of my account as in the terms and conditions it does say there is a fee. I didn’t pay for flex so don’t want nothing back so hopefully that’s the case.. thanks 

18 hours ago, MS0204 said:

thanks 

I was about to cancel my flight from Luton when I spotted there were costs for doing so.

I didn't have 'Wizz Flex' so I don't get any credit or vouchers. So I'm just not going to turn up and save myself I believe £65 in cancellation fees....Crazy is n't it  !

12 hours ago, body102 said:

I'm just not turning up for flight too , 65 quid cancellation each way for flights that cost 50 quid return . Got Covid now anyway so wouldn't have been able to go 

Isn't that perfect to try and claim something back now from the airline?

• Like 2