Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
January48

optimistic tirana

3 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

They are Sitting on the aircraft next to a Feyenoord Fan, a Leicester fan and a Liverpool fan!  Happy Days.

Probably a bit late. But wish the Dutch fella well.

Hope the scouser breaks his leg disembarking. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

If anyone is hanging around Tirana for a day or so after the final I’ve just noticed it’s the final league game of the Albanian season on Thursday. Games kick off at 5pm and Tirana (who have already won the league) are at home to Kukesi.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

My other half and his mate are on the way now.. at Gatwick and be there in Tirana 17.30 local time. they have a walking tour booked for tomorrow morning and hired a car to go to the coast on Thursday, look out for two older blokes!  ( one will be wearing a "pork pie hat" )  Kev and Charlie!

185105894_10222813313713461_5217539535225801852_n.jpg

I’ve just done the walking tour. Excellent 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Images on my Dutch twitter else it didn't happen lol

Nah absolutely no chance this final doesn't involve some major aggro.

Agreed....with Roma fans putting up a sign in Rome saying "**** Feyenoord" and Feyenoord fans p*ssing on the Roma team bus today.... It's not to going to end well tomorrow.

6 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Looks to be booting off.

I am extensively looking for any ultras to be embarrassing themselves and am right in the centre of town near the fan zone. Nothing worse than Saturday night at the clock tower so far through a scour of Twitter 

Just now, January48 said:

We binned the flight out of Luton 2:30 on Monday. Interesting to know from anyone on it if it was half full or not

We did the same with our 9am flight from Luton.

Just watching the build up to the game now..... We should be there now !!!

35 minutes ago, January48 said:

We binned the flight out of Luton 2:30 on Monday. Interesting to know from anyone on it if it was half full or not

I didn’t go either but I know it was delayed for three hours!

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

See any carnage?

Absolutely not and very disappointed. Couldn’t see any action on Twitter this morning, asked the guide at the hotel and they said it was all calm. Didn’t even see any palace ultras wearing balaclavas, 37 degrees might have seen to that! 

On 25/05/2022 at 18:40, January48 said:

We were on that flight.  It was pretty full with a few spare seats dotted around.  Flight was late arriving into Luton, then we were boarded but sat on the tarmac for 90 minutes.  Total delay was 3 hours due to thunderstorms over Germany.  Lots of Feyenood fans on board.  

Had a great time in Tirana and will definitely come back.   We watched the game at the neutrals zone in the main square.  Bumped into a few other LCFC supporters.  Didn't see any trouble.  Had drinks in a bar with a bunch of Feyenood fans after the game ... shame they didn't win.  Lovely lot of lads who invited us over to Rotterdam. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Got back yesterday and had a fantastic trip - I'd imagine Albania is absolutely nothing like most people would expect.

We packed a fair amount into one full day, went to Tirana in the morning and spent the afternoon overlooking the Adriatic Sea in Durres.

The part of the world is stunning, most of it is free of the tourist trail as well. 

• Like 1