Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tim'llFixIt

Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Thread

4 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

The Nation of Islam claim that a mad scientist called Yakub created the White race.

I don't subscribe to that one, but I wonder if at some point an alien race turned up and genetically altered some apes, that resulted in the human race.

That's what I think lol probably the only conspiracy that interests me is aliens/human race.. I don't know about Apes but they could have done something like that or just created us.

Edited by whoareyaaa

29 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

That's what I think lol probably the only conspiracy that interests me is aliens/human race.. I don't know about Apes but they could have done something like that or just created us.

I never know if people are being serious on here.:D  But if you do believe that why would you believe something like that?  Is it any different to me suggesting a spaghetti monster created the white race?

Edited by purpleronnie

5 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Not really a conspiracy theory, but it would be nice if someone from a high power could acknowledge that the COVID response was way OTT and that there was a lot of fabrication with numbers getting thrown about. 

What evidence do you have?

36 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I never know if people are being serious on here.:D  But if you do believe that why would you believe something like that?  Is it any different to me suggesting a spaghetti monster created the white race?

lol no i think we could have been created by an alien race or something. idk lol 

I don't see how we evolved from chimps.

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

lol no i think we could have been created by an alien race or something. idk lol 

So you either don't understand or are wholly ignorant about evolution and the overwhelming evidence in support of changes in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations and in particular, the fossil record and DNA tracing the ascent of man. Instead, you favour the notion that some alien intelligence (of which there is no evidence of whatsoever), traversed likely hundreds of millions of light years to dick around with a population of monkeys for shits and giggles. 

You don't comprehend something so you resort to fantasy? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember speaking to someone on holiday once.  It was close to the pyramids and he stated that it hadn't been proven how they had been built.  I knew that wasn't true but went along with it.  So i asked him how he thought they were built, he replied Aliens.

8 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I remember speaking to someone on holiday once.  It was close to the pyramids and he stated that it hadn't been proven how they had been built.  I knew that wasn't true but went along with it.  So i asked him how he thought they were built, he replied Aliens.

I find it bizarre, actually concerning, that in the 21st Century, some would rather substitute known science or compensate for their own personal incredulity with fantasy. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Line-X said:

So you either don't understand or are wholly ignorant about evolution and the overwhelming evidence in support of changes in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations and in particular, the fossil record and DNA tracing the ascent of man. Instead, you favour the notion that some alien intelligence (of which there is no evidence of whatsoever), traversed likely hundreds of millions of light years to dick around with a population of monkeys for shits and giggles. 

You’re missing the point.

Aliens created the monkeys!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Line-X said:

I didn't say they ****ed around with monkeys. I'll dig in a bit deeper into the evolution 'theory' thanks for your input.

48 minutes ago, Line-X said:

I find it bizarre, actually concerning, that in the 21st Century, some would rather substitute known science or compensate for their own personal incredulity with fantasy. 

Don't find it concerning its ok. I can comprehend the evolution theory what's wrong with a bit of fantasy you boring fart.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

Primates. Chimpanzees also evolved from primates. 

"Humans and chimpanzees evolved differently from that same ancestor. All apes and monkeys share a more distant relative, which lived about 25 million years ago. Human evolution, like evolution in other species, did not proceed in a straight line".

(I just hope you don't mean Lee Evans). 

8 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Primates. Chimpanzees also evolved from primates. 

"Humans and chimpanzees evolved differently from that same ancestor. All apes and monkeys share a more distant relative, which lived about 25 million years ago. Human evolution, like evolution in other species, did not proceed in a straight line".

(I just hope you don't mean Lee Evans). 

did primates coexist with dinosaurs?

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I bought some oil for my engine this morning, and was detained by Alan behind the desk, who was trying to convince me that things like flukes at snooker are the result of supernatural forces.

Pleased nobody suggested our league win was a 38 game fluke