Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tim'llFixIt

Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Thread

Anyone using the Russian alphabet incorrectly to spell out words in English completely invalidates any argument they were about to make.

1011390433_Screenshot_20220420-072638_SamsungInternet.jpg.baa7bc5f1b1abcaefa6eb97df6a5340b.jpg

It doesn't say "RACE" it says "YADSSE", you spanners.

If you can't even do your research to get that right, I ain't watching the rest of your bollux.

Checkmate, conspiracists...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Parafox said:

So are we talking truth or lies? Subjective or objective? Fact or a distortion of fact? Is there failed connection in what some people think is a reality, that then demands defending because they thought it to be fact? (Flat Earth, God (best not go there))

To actually BELIEVE, IMO you need actual proof of the facts and that you consider them to be factual beyond reasonable doubt.

Otherwise everything could be a conspiracy.

But isn't that the issue with conspiracies. People create their own "facts" to distort the narrative and then present that with language that makes you agree with the claim. Add another hour of that and suddenly you can warp someone. A lot of the time you don't even need to present the fact. You just plant a question in someone's head which makes them go "That's couldn't POSSIBLY happen" and then bam.

Anyone that is vulnerable to being indoctrinated with such is easy prey for anyone who presents their evidence right. We see all ages, demographics and types and it's sad to see. One of the saddest I find are the "common law" folk who have clearly been brainwashed by reading the internet (I think there was a hairdresser from Leeds who got caught up in it all or something.) Once someone is through the looking glass it's hard to get them back.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

That the excessively right wing/libertarian powers that be in the US, both local and federal, are digging their heels on stopping school mass shootings not just because they're in hock to arms and pharma interests, but because they want to dismantle the entire public school system and making schools appear "unsafe" is an ideal means to that end.

The more parents turn to home schooling, the more kids will only hear what their parents tell them... ideal for keeping a stable voter base to maintain power. Which, of course, is what it's all about.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

To pretend that there are no conspiracies is as foolish as to pretend that everything is a conspiracy.

I don't think that anyone would be suitably naive to claim that those in positions of power aren't capable of conspiring against or deceiving the public - to whatever degree. But as @leicsmac recently opined, It is an unfortunate fact, however, that a minority of conspiracies do indeed exist and some will tend to treat them as justification rather than exceptions in support of more outlandish beliefs and claims. 

As I've suggested before though, our distrust is mislaid if we're fooled into thinking that a government or organisation is always up to something and can't discern when it is, and when it isn't - or detracts from genuine corruption or duplicity. Simply because those in power are prone to conspiring against the public, it does not then logically follow that any random conspiracy theory of one's arbitrary choice, devising or personal agenda must be legitimate and true. A syllogistic fallacy

• Like 2

On 18/04/2022 at 14:13, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I've personally always found Diana's death to be a bit too convenient, and some of the jfk stuff really makes you sit up and ponder the official narrative surrounding it. What gets me these days though is it doesn't seem possible to just think one or two of these things, it's the increasing polarisation of the world imo, you have people who think there's never been a conspiricy in history on one side and people who think the queen's a lizard, 5g stuff, covid is a hoax, moon landings were faked, tap water is brainwashing you, the earth's flat etc etc etc and no invetweeen. As a big x files fan I got really in to conspiricy theories back in the 90s and as a teen really enjoyed looking in to it and stood up and thought wow this might be something maybe with 5% of all the conspiricy theories I looked in to. Nowadays it's like a lifestyle I just don't get it. 

Oswald killed JFK and Officer Tippett. Trouble with conspiracy theories is that they are easy to conjure up without real evidence. No gunfire from the grassy knoll etc. Diana chose not to wear a seat belt and so on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxdiamond said:

Oswald killed JFK and Officer Tippett. Trouble with conspiracy theories is that they are easy to conjure up without real evidence. No gunfire from the grassy knoll etc. Diana chose not to wear a seat belt and so on.

If you're serious, then you really haven't read any decent source material on JFK. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Foxdiamond said:

I suppose this does not fit your theory comfortably. Who killed Tippett let alone JFK?

I think we're derailing this thread, which is my fault. 

However, I think it's a waste of time asking who did it, because we'll never know. My only certainty is that Oswald didn't, on balance of probability alone. You're welcome to believe it, but please don't insult me for differing. 

We really should leave it there. 

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

However, I think it's a waste of time asking who did it, because we'll never know. My only certainty is that Oswald didn't, on balance of probability alone. You're welcome to believe it, but please don't insult me for differing. 

Okay doke. No offence intended. It's just you suggested I had not read decent source material 

Just now, Foxdiamond said:

Okay doke. No offence intended. It's just you suggested I had not read decent source material 

That's because I don't regard an author that only uses evidence to fit a presumed outcome as decent source material, as your author does. 

I urge you to watch L Fletcher Prouty speak, for your interest. Happy to link if you want it. 

Take care :)

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

That's because I don't regard an author that only uses evidence to fit a presumed outcome as decent source material, as your author does. 

I urge you to watch L Fletcher Prouty speak, for your interest. Happy to link if you want it. 

Take care :)

All the best. Fascinating and terrible case. I was 7 and it was the first big world event that made an impression on me. Remember the shock of adults around me. The RFK case is spooky too. I should add that the 63 cup final took some getting over!

The Nation of Islam claim that a mad scientist called Yakub created the White race.

I don't subscribe to that one, but I wonder if at some point an alien race turned up and genetically altered some apes, that resulted in the human race.

3 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Your certain based on what evidence, genuinely interested.

3 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

The Nation of Islam claim that a mad scientist called Yakub created the White race.

I don't subscribe to that one, but I wonder if at some point an alien race turned up and genetically altered some apes, that resulted in the human race.

You have to be kidding me.:D