Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tim'llFixIt

Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Thread

I already know this one will go off the rails with some of the head cases we have in this site but here goes.

What has happened in the world that makes you just think .... Nah absolute BULL!

I'll start 

- COVID Vaccines for young people being in any way necessary

- Moon landings 

- The west raging war in the middle east being about anything other than oil ... 

1 hour ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

I already know this one will go off the rails with some of the head cases we have in this site but here goes.

What has happened in the world that makes you just think .... Nah absolute BULL!

I'll start 

- COVID Vaccines for young people being in any way necessary

- Moon landings 

- The west raging war in the middle east being about anything other than oil ... 

May I ask you why you think that the moon landings were "absolute BULL"? Are these your own deductions and suspicions? Or, have you simply accommodated the same deceptive and ill-informed claims/bad science peddled by opportunistic online moon hoax perpetrators such as Kaysing and Sibrel which have then been uncritically parroted by the believers in their nonsense that have no actual understanding of the science behind the Apollo programme whatsoever? In all cases I find that it is the latter, based upon sheer ignorance and personal incredulity. 

Or, have I misunderstood your post - and you were simply offering examples and not a personal stance? - In which case, my apologies. 

Edited by Line-X

4 minutes ago, Line-X said:

May I ask you why you think that the moon landings were "absolute BULL"? Are these your own deductions and suspicions? Or, have you simply accommodated the same deceptive and ill-informed claims/bad science peddled by opportunistic online moon hoax perpetrators such as Kaysing and Sibrel which have then been uncritically parroted by the believers in their nonsense that have no actual understanding of the science behind the Apollo programme whatsoever? In all cases I find that it is the latter, based upon sheer ignorance and personal incredulity. 

Or, have I misunderstood your post - and you were simply offering examples and not a personal stance? - In which case, my apologies. 

Just firing out a few things I'm skeptical in, no need to apologize mate and I'm happy to be proven wrong, but looking into the political swagger behind wining the space race I just can't see how the moon landings were legitimate considering the hardware and software limitations of the time 

Disclaimer most of my skepticism stems from YouTube clips and out there podcasts please do not be offended by anything I say and feel free to pull me up if I have said something out of place

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Mine is the one about Tim'llFixIt being a plant by an alliance of the Chinese and Russian governments to try and get us to outright post our outlying beliefs, so they can pump Foxestalk with targeted ads decided at algorithms, engineered to make us angry and divide us a nation and as a Western World, like they got us to vote for Brexit and vote for a party that is openly chipping away the checks and balances of democracy and pushing through authoritarian laws where the HomeSec has the power to shut down any protest and arrest any protester they so want. so that the Russians and Chinese can rule the world while the western world collapses. Largely over our passionate disagreements about conspiracy theories, our inhumane treatment of asylum seekers or whether Tielemans is worth selling or not.

They didn’t need to go to all that effort, they should have just visited the Brendan Rodgers thread.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Mine is the one about Tim'llFixIt being a plant by an alliance of the Chinese and Russian governments to try and get us to outright post our outlying beliefs, so they can pump Foxestalk with targeted ads decided by complex algorithms, engineered to make us angry and divide us a nation and as a Western World, like they got us to vote for Brexit and vote for a party that is openly chipping away the checks and balances of democracy and pushing through authoritarian laws where the HomeSec has the power to shut down any protest and arrest any protester they so want. so that the Russians and Chinese can rule the world while the western world collapses. Largely over our passionate disagreements about conspiracy theories, our inhumane treatment of asylum seekers or whether Tielemans is worth selling or not.

Болтуна язык до добра не доведёт

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

Oh I've got a good one which is very fitting for today.

Mary was blatantly Shagging around whist my man Joseph was out grafting down the carpetnty workshop ... After a few months her bump was starting to show and she knew that she couldn't put it down to a few extra bowls of bread and grain since they didn't have a pot to piss in let alone second helpings... Therefore she pulled the old immaculate conception card and somehow Joseph went with it (by the looks of the statues and stained glass windows he was punching big time with Mary so this might have played a part)and along came baby Jesus.

Fast forward 2022 years and bam I'm here eating a chocolate egg, on the back of Mary putting it around

That's not a conspiracy theory, that's the truth :ph34r:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

Oh I've got a good one which is very fitting for today.

Mary was blatantly Shagging around whist my man Joseph was out grafting down the carpetnty workshop ... After a few months her bump was starting to show and she knew that she couldn't put it down to a few extra bowls of bread and grain since they didn't have a pot to piss in let alone second helpings... Therefore she pulled the old immaculate conception card and somehow Joseph went with it (by the looks of the statues and stained glass windows he was punching big time with Mary so this might have played a part)and along came baby Jesus.

Fast forward 2022 years and bam I'm here eating a chocolate egg, on the back of Mary putting it around

The virgin birth one is actually quite interesting. Christianity stole the idea from many other religions for sure. The virgin birth itself was a very common trope in many other religious stories before the bible.

But... and I'll caveat by saying I'm no expert on Jewish law 2,000 years ago, but I've always been led to believe that Mary was allegedly 12 years old or less in the bible, given she was betroved to Joseph at the time, which was for children 12 years and younger arranged to be married - and the bethrothal law at the time allegedly said if Joseph had had sex with her they both would've been stoned to death. So I think that's the much more likely excuse for the lying and saying it was a virgin birth than her sleeping around if anything. 

Edited by Sampson

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

The virgin birth one is actually quite interesting. Christianity stole the idea from many other religions for sure. The virgin birth itself was a very common trope in many other religious stories before the bible.

But... and I'll caveat by saying I'm no expert on Jewish law 2,000 years ago, but I've always been led to believe that Mary was allegedly 12 years old or less in the bible, given she was betroved to Joseph at the time, which was for children 12 years and younger arranged to be married - and the bethrothal law at the time allegedly said if Joseph had had sex with her they both would've been stoned to death. So I think that's the much more likely excuse for the lying and saying it was a virgin birth than her sleeping around if anything. 

Give me strength, how do people dedicate their lives to this villainy

54 minutes ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

Just firing out a few things I'm skeptical in, no need to apologize mate and I'm happy to be proven wrong, but looking into the political swagger behind wining the space race I just can't see how the moon landings were legitimate considering the hardware and software limitations of the time 

Disclaimer most of my skepticism stems from YouTube clips and out there podcasts please do not be offended by anything I say and feel free to pull me up if I have said something out of place

Not offended in he slightest. All of the You Tube clips/podcasts that you are watching will be based upon complete ignorance of the Apollo programme and can be routinely debunked. 

Out of curiosity, what software/hardware limitations are you referring to? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

QAnon.

You'd be hard pressed to come up with a lazier, more clichéd conspiracy theory with clunkier slogans and buzzwords associated with it, but guess what, folks lap it up

I was recently relieved to be able to confirm that my local Pizza Express DOES NOT have a paedophile den in its basement. Not yet checked out Zizzis though. 

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Our title win :ph34r:

Know its a bit twattish to quote ones own post but just to add, I have a friend of a friend who believes our title win has something iffy about it.

Thinks the premier league thought things were getting stale and needed something to blow things open to make people think anyone could win the league albeit with a very small chance, and this was the perfect season as most of the bigger teams were in transition anyway. I thought he was trolling at first but he genuinely believes this and this is a sound, intelligent guy otherwise.

He hasnt quite explained how exactly it would work and how you'd get every team in the premier league to play along with it but there you go.