Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tim'llFixIt

Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Thread

There’s got to be more to the 9/11 stuff. Aside from all the jet fuel doesn’t melt steel beams etc.

those planes hit the towers at least 3/4 up or above (without re-watching I don’t know) and they came down in a matter of hours. Either they fall instantly or not at all. I’m not having all of it.

terrible disaster and all that but something just isn’t right

12 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I still don't understand how Dinosaurs lived here then we somehow popped up through evolution off the back of a meteorite.

Roswell is another one I find interesting along with the whole Alien/UFO stuff.

God innit... yeah... :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

There’s got to be more to the 9/11 stuff. Aside from all the jet fuel doesn’t melt steel beams etc.

those planes hit the towers at least 3/4 up or above (without re-watching I don’t know) and they came down in a matter of hours. Either they fall instantly or not at all. I’m not having all of it.

I am no structural expert, but it seems to me that the weight of the structures collapsing above the point of impact would have taken out most of the structures below. I don't think the jet fuel thing is relevant TBH. From what I've watched/read, the steel beams were weakened by the intense heat but not entirely melted but as a result, were unable to withstand the force and weight of the collapsing building above. Once the collapse started it was always going to overwhelm the towers. 

8 hours ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

Oh I've got a good one which is very fitting for today.

Mary was blatantly Shagging around whist my man Joseph was out grafting down the carpetnty workshop ... After a few months her bump was starting to show and she knew that she couldn't put it down to a few extra bowls of bread and grain since they didn't have a pot to piss in let alone second helpings... Therefore she pulled the old immaculate conception card and somehow Joseph went with it (by the looks of the statues and stained glass windows he was punching big time with Mary so this might have played a part)and along came baby Jesus.

Fast forward 2022 years and bam I'm here eating a chocolate egg, on the back of Mary putting it around

Even darker when it's considered that Mary was 12 at the time.

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Surely that come under the category of urban myth rather than a conspiracy theory though?

Yeah, probably. Like Mary having an immaculate conception Never on your life. No account in any document, other the the Bible, as far as I am aware within my educational and lifetime experience, of any female getting pregnant without intercourse.

If so, let's hear it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lionator said:

I like Adam Curtis’s theory that the government create conspiracy theories in order to distract and normalise the actual crazy stuff that they do. Which is a conspiracy theory itself.

The government did this with the whole Zricon satellite drama in the 80s.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I don't believe in god or evolution.. well evolution is obviously a process but how did a HUMAN develop from nothing.

They didn't. Modern mammals like humans evolved from mammal-like reptiles called Synapsids who pre-dated the dinosaurs. Most of these survived the impact that killed most of the dinosaurs.

Not all the dinosaurs died out though, just the land based ones, not the flying or water-based fowl ones. Modern birds and fowl are direct descendants from the dinosaurs who survived.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Here's the most well put together moon landing hoax video you can practically find out there.

If by "well put together" you mean researched, and informed, you are mistaken. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Sampson said:

They didn't. Modern mammals like humans evolved from mammal-like reptiles called Synapsids who pre-dated the dinosaurs. Most of these survived the impact that killed most of the dinosaurs.

Not all the dinosaurs died out though, just the land based ones, not the flying or water-based fowl ones. Modern birds and fowl are direct descendants from the dinosaurs who survived.

Thanks I will look into this but I don't think we evolved from Synapsids.

14 hours ago, Sampson said:

Not so - birds are American drones, used to spy on people. It must be true, because I read it somewhere on the internet!

Edited by String fellow

3 hours ago, Sampson said:

Sorry, you got me. I'm a complete shill for the high school physics textbook industry. And how we make up calculations with "proof" of how we know the world is spherical to fill up more pages so we can sell our books to schools for more money. :ph34r:

I think most people know the earth isn’t a perfect sphere but you don’t honesty believe the earth is flat do you?

10 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Something a bit sinister about jellyfish isn’t there. Don’t really trust them 

jellyfish produce Jellyman  ( gellieman) and that should make Aichavery scared..

Edited by MPH

3 hours ago, SystonFox said:

I have always been more surprised with how people, with only months experience in a flying school, can suddenly be able to fly a jet aircraft.