Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tim'llFixIt

Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Thread

2 hours ago, Line-X said:

Old 'news'. The original that appeared in 2014 and alleged to show 3 UFOs circling and teleporting a 777 has suddenly blown up on TikTok, twitter, and a bunch of Reddit UFO subs. While the original posts of the videos never mentioned flight MH370, they first appeared 4 months after the disappearance, and so people have connected them.  They were published on YouTube in May and June 2014 by the account "RegicideAnon", which has since been deleted. 

The video is a graphic creation - 2D VFX. There was a version of this shared on Vimeo in August 2014 by a UFO enthusiast group. The description under the video described it as "what the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 may have looked like" made by a "video editing enthusiast". Also, if this video had been declassified as the TikTok account claims, this would have been through the Department of Defence or the Pentagon, not by the FBI. The FBI deals with internal US affairs. And if it had been declassified, it would have long since made the rounds of the entire ufology world, and the major American media. This is not the case.

The video maker originally wanted viewers to believe the satellite that captured this is NROL-33. Although this is an actual military satellite, it was launched on the 22nd May 2014 which was after the disappearance of MH370. Subsequent copies of this don't talk about an alleged satellite video suggesting instead that it is drone footage from an MQ-1C. This is not plausible either since the altitude far exceeds the operational ceiling and that camera mount is not consistent. These later claims contradict the original video falsely claiming that it was satellite footage - so the narrative was changed by those that have reposted this because the satellite story has already been debunked.

As usual, nothing more than social media ****wittery. 

The original was uploaded to YouTube 2 months prior to that, so the Vimeo you’re referencing is likely to be a copy of the original. — apologies, you did reference the May 2014 upload of the original in your post. I’m not sure why the August 2014 video has any relevancy here? I could upload the same video today with the title and description “My CGI Interpretation Of The MH370 Disappearance”. It wouldn’t be relevant or useful in debunking the video. Unless of course I was able to break down how I put it together in some detail.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140525100932/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ok1A1fSzxY

I’d have to agree that it’s a hoax, it’s too crazy not to be. But I stand by my original claim that it’s possibly the best hoax ever made.

Also, the satellite hasn’t been debunked, in fact a great deal of it hasn’t been debunked.

It looks to me as though it’s NROL-23 or 22. There’s a 3 towards the right of what look to be co-ords so this can be used to understand what the numbers assigned to the NROL should be. I’m going for 23.

https://spacelaunchnow.me/launch/atlas-nrol-23/

IMG_2324.jpeg

Edited by Trumpet

2 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

The original was uploaded to YouTube 2 months prior to that, so the Vimeo you’re referencing is likely to be a copy of the original.

That's precisely what I was saying. It appeared subsequently.

3 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Also, the satellite hasn’t been debunked, in fact a great deal of it hasn’t been debunked.

But it has and can be. I have a reasonable knowledge of remote sensing at this time and this footage simply isn't consistent for multiple reasons. 

7 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

It looks to me as though it’s NROL-23 or 22. There’s a 3 towards the right of what look to be co-ords so this can be used to understand what the numbers assigned to the NROL should be. I’m going for 23.

It's irrelevant what was added since as you correctly concede, this is a hoax. 

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

But it has and can be. I have a reasonable knowledge of remote sensing at this time and this footage simply isn't consistent for multiple reasons. 

Edited my post as missed your original point.

2 minutes ago, Line-X said:

How isn’t it consistent? I’ve no real knowledge of the subject and wouldn’t claim to have. Genuinely interested in the inconsistencies.

14 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Looks like a 11 yr old has created it, surely no one on earth believes that drivel, its rubbish

An 11 year old that can create volumetric clouds that evolve and move as you’d expect them to? Send them to Pixar!

edit - worth noting that the flash illuminates said volumetric clouds.

Edited by Trumpet

On 17/04/2022 at 11:54, NorthWalesFox said:

Flat earthers - how are there so many of them?

I love looking into it just to cheer myself up sometimes 

I work with a passionate  flat earther / conspiracy theorist. 

My favourites are ,

9 / 11 was planned and carried out by the C.I.A.

The world is run by a paedophile Illuminati.

The Royal family are all lizards.

The technology to run motor vehicles on water has been available for decades , but the bloke who invented  it was murdered by B.P. or the Shell corporation and his invention locked up somewhere. 

We nearly came to blows recently when I asked  "why don't the oceans and seas all empty over the edge of your flat earth  then ? "

He replied  they are all retained by an ice wall  ( that no ones ever seen by the way, even along the equator ! )

Edited by woollett the bullet
  • Haha 2

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

There some videos of the Malaysians flight that went missing, really strange no idea what’s going on here one for this thread anyway.

I posted about the video before, I don’t think it ever got convincingly debunked but not going to fall down that rabbit hole again.

That Ashton guy is a bit of a clown. He blocks and attacks anyone that disagrees with him. 

He sent $3000 to someone who claimed to have original documents related to the video -

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

I posted about the video before, I don’t think it ever got convincingly debunked but not going to fall down that rabbit hole again.

That Ashton guy is a bit of a clown. He blocks and attacks anyone that disagrees with him. 

He sent $3000 to someone who claimed to have original documents related to the video -

I agree on that guy being a bit of a clown. 

odd video nonetheless 

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/08/2023 at 03:17, woollett the bullet said:

I work with a passionate  flat earther / conspiracy theorist. 

My favourites are ,

The Royal family are all lizards.

The technology to run motor vehicles on water has been available for decades , but the bloke who invented  it was murdered by B.P. or the Shell corporation and his invention locked up somewhere. 

We nearly came to blows recently when I asked  "why don't the oceans and seas all empty over the edge of your flat earth  then ? "

He replied  they are all retained by an ice wall  ( that no ones ever seen by the way, even along the equator ! )

One of my wife's relatives is one.

I asked him, if the earth is flat why don't we have day time for everyone at the same time? Why is in that when i talk to my family Back in Leicester ( I'm in the United states)  it can be dark there but light where i am? He said " i don't know" i replied " i know why" he asked how then and i said " BECAUSE THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT!" 

They re Lizard people, my friend, Lizard people :rolleyes:. lol

Apparently, if you look closely enough, they have a second set of eye lids that  close/ blink sideways instead of  " up and down" like their regular set. But get this.. i was told that the only people who can see the second set are those that take hallucinogens  that unlocks  a certain part of their brain. I asked if it  was possible that the simple fact of taking the Hallucinogens might give someone the idea that someone has a second set of eyelids, but apparently no. i was wrong.

Edited by MPH
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, MPH said:

One of my wife's relatives is one.

I asked him, if the earth is flat why don't we have day time for everyone at the same time? Why is in that when i talk to my family Back in Leicester ( I'm in the United states)  it can be dark there but light where i am? He said " i don't know" i replied " i know why" he asked how then and i said " BECAUSE THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT!" 

They re Lizard people, my friend, Lizard people :rolleyes:. lol

Apparently, if you look closely enough, they have a second set of eye lids that  close/ blink sideways instead of  " up and down" like their regular set. But get this.. i was told that the only people who can see the second set are those that take hallucinogens  that unlocks  a certain part of their brain. I asked if it  was possible that the simple fact of taking the Hallucinogens might give someone the idea that someone has a second set of eyelids, but apparently no. i was wrong.

Ha ha love your reasoning  mate , and I'm  sorry your wife is related to one .

Interestingly I wonder if there are more conspiracy theorists in the USA pro rata ?

Another  fave  of mine is " that all binocular  / telescope  and aircraft windows are doctored to give the illusion of a disappearing horizon" not the earth actually  being  round .

I think you're  correct and it's these people  who take hallucinogens , don't do drugs kids

1 hour ago, woollett the bullet said:

Ha ha love your reasoning  mate , and I'm  sorry your wife is related to one .

Interestingly I wonder if there are more conspiracy theorists in the USA pro rata ?

Another  fave  of mine is " that all binocular  / telescope  and aircraft windows are doctored to give the illusion of a disappearing horizon" not the earth actually  being  round .

I think you're  correct and it's these people  who take hallucinogens , don't do drugs kids

im absolutely sure of it.

for whatever reason,  American politics seems to be based on fear… on both sides. It’s the perfect breeding ground for conspiracy theories.

some more I’ve heard recently.. Biden is actually dead - he died several months ago and it’s a body double taking his place. Trump is actually still the true president and has an office still at the white house   Because apparently Biden didn’t say the oath properly. Michelle Obama is actually a man and Barrack  Obama is gay.

21 hours ago, Daggers said:

You say that, but read this…

IMG_4999.jpeg

Interesting  ,

There's always been an obvious connection between  drugs and some art and musicians , so who knows  how  far it goes.

Certain  medicines  ancient  and modern  I believe  have tapped into these similar  substances.

If you've read this book I would  be fascinated to hear your  account of it.

Going back to the ' don't do drugs ' phrase, 

I recently read a comment on the track  Are You Experienced  by Hendrix ( which I recently  posted in the music  thread )

"Don't do drugs kids or you might make a masterpiece  like this "

On 08/02/2024 at 22:37, MPH said:

im absolutely sure of it.

for whatever reason,  American politics seems to be based on fear… on both sides. It’s the perfect breeding ground for conspiracy theories.

some more I’ve heard recently.. Biden is actually dead - he died several months ago and it’s a body double taking his place. Trump is actually still the true president and has an office still at the white house   Because apparently Biden didn’t say the oath properly. Michelle Obama is actually a man and Barrack  Obama is gay.

I love your logic  too .

The  Michelle Obama has a cock  story is frequently  aired in our canteen , presumably  they haven't  heard of photoshop ?

I'm  no expert obviously  but i think there's something in the American  politics  thing too ( CIA also ) , paranoia  certainly  seems to be quite  prevalent your system. 

Edited by woollett the bullet

On 01/02/2024 at 08:47, ozleicester said:

I think all TV quiz shows and TV game shows are fixed.

Dunno about fixed but they have a budget of prize money they can give out so no doubt they make questions more/less difficult depending on how much prize money they have left to give out that series.