Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tim'llFixIt

Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Thread

7 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

A weekend of Z list conspiracy theorists at Syston and District Social club you say?  

I'd rather have a w@nk with sandpaper.  

Think that's a recommendation in the "avoiding big pharma" slot

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zear0 said:

Anyone going or speaking? 

FB_IMG_1690460953270.jpg

Are some of these goons members of Foxes Talk? 

Unfortunately, the keynote speaker this year, Harry DC, was rushed to hospital with a swollen pineal gland. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Are some of these goons members of Foxes Talk? 

Unfortunately, the keynote speaker this year, Harry DC, was rushed to hospital with a swollen pineal gland. 

I am curious to attend in a "Louis Theroux at the orgy" perspective. "Anti-coviet" is a new one for me. 

Problem is I fear there's a chance of some sort of Heaven's Gate type thing happening so won't risk it. 

Ian Jarvis: Yet another nutcase that slept through high school science and doesn't understand the electromagnetic spectrum. 

Dr Mohammed Adil "Censored Doctor Replatformed": No, you were struck off for 12 months for talking complete horseshit.

Dr Jo Whittaker: Quackery at its finest with a product range of snake oils that could fill a twenty thousand bathroom cabinets. 

Jasmin "Voice of the Awake Youth": You mean you also watched some dumb conspiracy theory memes on TikTok too? Shame that you nodded off during science classes.

A J Roberts "popular podcaster":  Except no one's heard of either you or your podcast. 

Merve Caskin: 'Tripe' of Leicestershire.

Mick the Ticket: Just the ticket if you preference is stale half-baked, consumed and regurgitated conspiracy theory. 

Dr. Khonik: Dr. Con it. Seriously, where are they finding these people?

Debbie Hicks: I remember you -  the anti-lockdown protestor and covid denier that threatened staff at Gloucester Royal Hospital when filming patients at A&E and the organiser of another similarly fatuous  'Freedom Festival'. Didn't that get you into trouble too?

Andy Barlow "Standing in your Power": I'd sooner listen to Ken Barlow. 

Jonathan Tilt "Resist Digital Feudalism:Vote Freedom": (But before you do, be sure to like and subscribe my You Tube Channel and Instagram page). 

Harry Rhodes "Ether Water Engineer/Vax Detox": Likely worked at a call centre for Severn Trent before succumbing to another shit You Tube video from Dr John Campbell. 

Fiona Rose Diamond "Truth be told - supporting the vax damaged": Truth be told, yet another anti-vaxxer and 5g scaremongering nutbar only with a name that sounds like a 1974 contestant form Opportunity Knocks. 

Dave Voce "Survival gardening": I wonder if he can rescue my ailing clematis?

I reckon one of these is a pseudonym/alias for David Icke who has planned to surprise them all with a secret gig and triumphant homecoming. 

My favourite is the self-proclaimed 'ether/water engineer'.

I wonder how many of these are closet flerfers?

10 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

A weekend of Z list conspiracy theorists at Syston and District Social club you say?  

I'd rather have a w@nk with sandpaper.  

Went to baseball batting cages this afternoon as was playing mini putt and other activities with the kids. Used to play alot back in the day. I forgot why i used to use baseball gloves when batting. The skin peel on the inside of my right wankin hand is unreal, two big skin chunks i peeled off and it is currently burning after the shower.  Will handle it after i post this reply but that sandpaper wank is not a good option bro lol. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Your soil is too acidic.

Can't be, it's Jurassic clay - on the alkaline side of the scale. It's the chemtrails that are the problem I tell you. Nevertheless, are you free the weekend of Friday 11th - Sunday 13th August for a guest speaker slot? 

3 hours ago, Line-X said:

Can't be, it's Jurassic clay - on the alkaline side of the scale. It's the chemtrails that are the problem I tell you. Nevertheless, are you free the weekend of Friday 11th - Sunday 13th August for a guest speaker slot? 

I’ve no idea about gardening. The wife listens to gardener’s question time and it’s all I ever seem to hear as I’m running from the room. 

2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I’ve no idea about gardening. The wife listens to gardener’s question time and it’s all I ever seem to hear as I’m running from the room. 

No matter - none of the people appearing at 'Freedom Fest' have any idea what they are talking about either. 

• Haha 2

On 27/07/2023 at 17:31, Line-X said:

Dave Voce "Survival gardening": I wonder if he can rescue my ailing clematis?

No chance.  Surely you've noticed that "chemtrails" is an anagram of "clematis RC", meaning that low flying aircraft and the Catholic Church are conspiring to kill your pretty flowers.  :(

Edited by dsr-burnley

• 3 weeks later...

This belongs firmly in here. Video doing the rounds on various platforms and has seemingly been analysed to death with no real conclusion. Those that say it’s fake are unable to really prove it, apart from the obvious - it’s too ridiculous to be real. If it’s fake then it’s probably one of the best ever created.

I’m undecided, as I mentioned it’s utterly ridiculous. 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Trumpet said:

This belongs firmly in here. Video doing the rounds on various platforms and has seemingly been analysed to death with no real conclusion. Those that say it’s fake are unable to really prove it, apart from the obvious - it’s too ridiculous to be real. If it’s fake then it’s probably one of the best ever created.

I’m undecided, as I mentioned it’s utterly ridiculous. 

Old 'news'. The original that appeared in 2014 and alleged to show 3 UFOs circling and teleporting a 777 has suddenly blown up on TikTok, twitter, and a bunch of Reddit UFO subs. While the original posts of the videos never mentioned flight MH370, they first appeared 4 months after the disappearance, and so people have connected them.  They were published on YouTube in May and June 2014 by the account "RegicideAnon", which has since been deleted. 

The video is a graphic creation - 2D VFX. There was a version of this shared on Vimeo in August 2014 by a UFO enthusiast group. The description under the video described it as "what the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 may have looked like" made by a "video editing enthusiast". Also, if this video had been declassified as the TikTok account claims, this would have been through the Department of Defence or the Pentagon, not by the FBI. The FBI deals with internal US affairs. And if it had been declassified, it would have long since made the rounds of the entire ufology world, and the major American media. This is not the case.

The video maker originally wanted viewers to believe the satellite that captured this is NROL-33. Although this is an actual military satellite, it was launched on the 22nd May 2014 which was after the disappearance of MH370. Subsequent copies of this don't talk about an alleged satellite video suggesting instead that it is drone footage from an MQ-1C. This is not plausible either since the altitude far exceeds the operational ceiling and that camera mount is not consistent. These later claims contradict the original video falsely claiming that it was satellite footage - so the narrative was changed by those that have reposted this because the satellite story has already been debunked.

As usual, nothing more than social media ****wittery. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2