Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolcol

Who has booked their flights to Albania ?

4 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Can I still do that even if we don't get there ?

If so, is there a link somewhere ?

Tickets for the conference final go on sale start of may. I have already applied for tickets to the champions league final 

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/mediaservices/mediareleases/news/0274-14f412ceeff7-d55e7cc0f222-1000--ticket-sales-launched-for-2022-champions-league-and-europa-leag/

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yep, it’s a public open ballot 

They haven’t started open it up yet for the Conf League but have for the Champions League and Europa League 

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/mediaservices/mediareleases/news/0274-14f412ceeff7-d55e7cc0f222-1000--ticket-sales-launched-for-2022-champions-league-and-europa-leag/

Bloody hell snap. Spooky 

34 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Any recommendations, I haven’t booked yet? May be on my own for the trip tho so was thinking sportoptions but that’s going to be pricey. 

Everything is wildly cheap in Tirana and it’s a tiny city. No need to slum it in a hostel or such. I’m in a 4* on the main square for just over £25 per night 

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Everything is wildly cheap in Tirana and it’s a tiny city. No need to slum it in a hostel or such. I’m in a 4* on the main square for just over £25 per night 

Which one? 

16 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I am also debating going no matter what. Have booked a Tuesday morning flight to Milan and a return from Tirana to Luton Thursday morning. Hotel booked for 2 nights in Tirana.

Just the Milan to Tirana flight to sort.

Just Booked Monday night out, Thurs V early back Wizz Air Luton, £190 for 2 tickets return, annoyingly needed to check with my lad & went up £20 from last night. Might be offsetting with a few scheckels on Roma to win the tie outright.

Just want us to get past Roma now and think it would be amazing whatever, but its going to be so tough, especially the way we are currently playing.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Could have a good few hundred Leicester for the final even if the team doesn't get there 

I am going come what may, and if we don't progress I will still be out there in my Leicester top 😊

Edited by coolcol
  • Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
20 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

considering hiring a car for a day

I've been to Durres, it wasn't quite like that, think they caught it on a good day. However it was a long time ago and the country seems to have gone from strength to strength. 

Google Michael Palin sacrificing a goat in Albania and put that place on your list, it's about as authentic as you get. Everywhere is easily driveable but a lot of the roads were worse than cattle tracks especially north of tirana and when you go towards a border (from the days when no one was allowed to leave so border roads were unused) so allow plenty of time.

Might have to dig out some photos if anyone is interested.