Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

UNION FS tifo support

6 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...he wasn't asking about the questionnaire as a legitimate way of surveying the ground, just stating that if you asked people the majority would not have understood the reason for the diagonal blue line.

I’m certain the vast majority would have understood the significance of the diagonal blue line, I’d be shocked if all but a handful of adults who are match going supporters wouldn’t instantly recognise our blue sash.

Great TIFO and hopefully many more to come. @weller54 bet me at the start of the season that Everton would finish above Leicester and Gray and Townsend would get more goals and assists than Madders this season - £50 on each bet.

Weller when you’re ready, if you’d like to donate both £50s to future TIFOs and post the receipt in here when you’re ready.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Without the match-day stall anymore raising funds is so much harder for us, so a massive thank you to all those who have donated.

I know it would cost money. But does one of your group have the capacity to set up an online stall for the merchandise etc? Might be a good way to raise funds.

Also, and I know all the lads and lasses all go above and beyond. But as you bulk buy your away tickets, could you ask members or those purchasing to put in 50p or a quid each time. No worse than having to pay that ridiculous booking fee for individual tickets each time.

Edited by Bayfox

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

I know it would cost money. But does one of your group have the capacity to set up an online stall for the merchandise etc? Might be a good way to raise funds.

Something we are looking to do. We lose order from the fact we are now limited to selling via email only.

• Like 1

Just now, Bayfox said:

Just now, SemperEadem said:

Something we are looking to do. We lose order from the fact we are now limited to selling via email only.

Unfortunately not something I can help with. But seems a good way to go forward.

I've had stickers, the WYS scarfs and the ones you dis for the homeless and a bucket hat in the past. 

If it was available to Internet order I think it would definitely help push more.

Guest David Oldfields Gate
On 02/05/2022 at 20:19, SemperEadem said:

Without the match-day stall anymore raising funds is so much harder for us, so a massive thank you to all those who have donated.

There are loads of auto fulfillment houses that do it all for you and you get a cut, that's how all the you tube channels work with their merch. It is admittedly a low return however so you need the volume.

Bet yeah, agree with others, if I saw a UFS tee shirt somewhere I'd buy it.

On 02/05/2022 at 20:07, Bayfox said:

Doesn’t necessarily have to cost money, have just knocked this up in 20 mins and it’s free for 5 products with 1 pic each - test1884.bigcartel.com . Obviously depending on how much it helps with sales you could look at upgrading to a paid tier.

edit: @Union FS if anyone involved wants to take this over let me know and I can change the email/password to yours

Edited by Harboro
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Harboro said:

Doesn’t necessarily have to cost money, have just knocked this up in 20 mins and it’s free for 5 products with 1 pic each - test1884.bigcartel.com . Obviously depending on how much it helps with sales you could look at upgrading to a paid tier.

edit: @Union FS if anyone involved wants to take this over let me know and I can change the email/password to yours

Taking payment cost money I meant. Don't most banks, card readers, etc charge. 

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Taking payment cost money I meant. Don't most banks, card readers, etc charge. 

Not as much as you think. Use a platform like Wix would only cost 20 pounds a month which should more than cover itself and can be set up with only a few hours of work. Or just set up a store on a site like Etsy. 

• 2 months later...
On 04/05/2022 at 23:17, Harboro said:

https://unionfs.bigcartel.com

We had in the background started thinking about one of these before you mentioned but posts like yours did kick us on to sort one, so thank you.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...