Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

UNION FS tifo support

15 hours ago, tom27111 said:

This was...how do I put it?

Underwhelming.

1CB44EB5-55E8-4C7F-B8CE-2029F9D53C97.jpeg.53c88f05a3a6cfa130d3d6a29d88572e.jpeg

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but at the end of the day UFS can only work within the budget they have. As others have said, the more donations they receive then the more (and more elaborate!) displays they can create.

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Payday weekend, chucking in the price of pint if you can afford it would go such a long way to helping keep these going.

I haven’t been to a game since before Christmas because of funds but it was easy to justify sending a small amount to you guys. Love the tifos. Would love to be able to support you more.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Union FS said:
Everything we do is self funded and produced in house.
Nothing paid for us, nothing made for us.

You can contribute via the following routes -
BANK DETAILS
40-09-17

PAYPAL

278606789_5254953007900775_6221257404823248569_n.jpg

I purchased the last shirt you auctioned for lotos and your displays. To be honest it's still in the same bag it arrived in.

If you wanted to re-auction it and split it 50/50 with me so I got something back, you get some funds in the bank and someone who actually has wall space to display it benefits drop me a message.

Would help me fund and trip to the final lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Union FS said:
Everything we do is self funded and produced in house.
Nothing paid for us, nothing made for us.

You can contribute via the following routes -
BANK DETAILS
40-09-17

PAYPAL

278606789_5254953007900775_6221257404823248569_n.jpg

Is it a business account or personal?

Who's name on the account?

....it would be interesting as to the ball park cost of last nights display!!!

Not sure how UFS are setup but they should be looking at a way of getting a regular funding where people supply a monthly amount subscription where something like £0.20p per month would be taken from a subscribers account. No one is going to notice such a small amount of money coming from their account and you just look to gain the "buy in" from an amount of people to finance the Tifos.

£0.20p x 5000 = £1000.00

What is the possibility of gaining 5000 subscribers, is that realistic or do you need to re market yourselves in order to gain that amount of followers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but at the end of the day UFS can only work within the budget they have. As others have said, the more donations they receive then the more (and more elaborate!) displays they can create.

Considering it was 100% UFS, it was a good effort. I think those who were underwhelmed may be confused and think this was organised by the club?

13 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Considering it was 100% UFS, it was a good effort. I think those who were underwhelmed may be confused and think this was organised by the club?

You do realise all proper Tifo’s we’ve had were also done by UFS. Club have only ever done the remembrance displays as far as I’m aware 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

You do realise all proper Tifo’s we’ve had were also done by UFS. Club have only ever done the remembrance displays as far as I’m aware 

Calm down mate. I’m pointing out that the people who have been rude about it being underwhelming might be confused, I’m not taking any credit away from UFS 😂😂

45 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Not sure how UFS are setup but they should be looking at a way of getting a regular funding where people supply a monthly amount subscription where something like £0.20p per month would be taken from a subscribers account. No one is going to notice such a small amount of money coming from their account and you just look to gain the "buy in" from an amount of people to finance the Tifos.

£0.20p x 5000 = £1000.00

What is the possibility of gaining 5000 subscribers, is that realistic or do you need to re market yourselves in order to gain that amount of followers.

I would say roughly £800 - £900.

Hours wise two full days and a good few hours on the night before setting out.
I do think it could be a smart idea to break down costs as not many know and I think it may surprise some.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

£0.20p x 5000 = £1000.00

Yeah the patreon model/service would be a goer.  That's a quid or two a month.

• Like 2