Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

UNION FS tifo support

3 hours ago, Spudulike said:

For those that watched on telly, did the cameras pick it up and commentators mention it? 

It was on Sky yeah, can't recall the comms specifically mentioning it before the game but obviously I was already fairly wound up by that point and wasn't really listening to them dribble on.  

Forest fans really do not get it. All I keep seeing is them mock the quality etc. Do they not realise that union fs make ours and do not buy them? I saw one comment saying “the printer must’ve broke” man they are so stupid. Have there been any comments from fan groups who are actually clued up on tifos? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Forest fans really do not get it. All I keep seeing is them mock the quality etc. Do they not realise that union fs make ours and do not buy them? I saw one comment saying “the printer must’ve broke” man they are so stupid. Have there been any comments from fan groups who are actually clued up on tifos? 

The only club i can think of who do their tifos by hand in the premier league are Arsenal i think.

Just now, Unabomber said:

A lad who is involved on our side has recently moved to London , he loosely knows a guy who is in HF at Palace. There was word last night they were 'impressed'. 

Palace, Ipswich, Boro, Lincoln and Huddersfield all with groups who are DIY will get it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lcfc098 said:

The only club i can think of who do their tifos by hand in the premier league are Arsenal i think.

Palace as well. There are only a handful these days in the English leagues going about things the right way, Middlesbrough and Ipswich spring to mind too.

Edited by Voll Blau

How long does it take to create a tifo that size? 

Very impressive and looks great, loved last night's and agree that the homemade look gives our own style. 

Fair play all round, great effort to create them and very creative too. Well done to all involved :chant:

1 hour ago, RobHawk said:

Very impressive and looks great, loved last night's and agree that the homemade look gives our own style. 

Fair play all round, great effort to create them and very creative too. Well done to all involved :chant:

300 man hours toting it up roughly.

1 hour ago, RobHawk said:

I didn't realise until after we'd had a few displays, and it was mentioned on here that other clubs didn't make their own. Assumed everyone did. I'd never noticed a significant difference in quality between our and others. Not from pictures, anyway.

The opinion of Notts Forest fans is irrelevant due to being Notts Forest fans. We think your displays are excellent @Union FS :clap:

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Seen this about as well, might plenty of Forest fans laughing cos it ain’t printed lol surely they have some point of reference where they realise every similar group in English football think they’re tinpot for printing or are they as weird and unaware as the majority of their supporters?

3 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

Seen this about as well, might plenty of Forest fans laughing cos it ain’t printed lol surely they have some point of reference where they realise every similar group in English football think they’re tinpot for printing or are they as weird and unaware as the majority of their supporters?

Given one of them on Twitter is claiming to have been glad to have inspired us (UFS founded 2013, FG founded 2016), they seem a pretty clueless bunch overall.

Just now, Voll Blau said:

Given one of them on Twitter is claiming to have been glad to have inspired us (UFS founded 2013, FG founded 2016), they seem a pretty clueless bunch overall.

Between Derby and Nottingham there’s something thoroughly unnervingly weird about the Northern East Midlands counties, if anything good came of them coming up it’s that now a wider cross-section of society realises it than just us having to witness them have to do “no YOU hang up” routine over who hates each other more over Leicester.

• Like 1

Just now, Finnaldo said:

Between Derby and Nottingham there’s something thoroughly unnervingly weird about the Northern East Midlands counties, if anything good came of them coming up it’s that now a wider cross-section of society realises it than just us having to witness them have to do “no YOU hang up” routine over who hates each other more over Leicester.

Was saying last night, no other pair of rival fanbases go to such great lengths *together* to claim they only hate each other. As someone said to me, you'd never see Newcastle and Sunderland fans teaming up to declare how little they care about Middlesbrough. Absolute weirdos. Ah well, can only keep showing them up for what they are...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Was saying last night, no other pair of rival fanbases go to such great lengths *together* to claim they only hate each other. As someone said to me, you'd never see Newcastle and Sunderland fans teaming up to declare how little they care about Middlesbrough. Absolute weirdos. Ah well, can only keep showing them up for what they are...

I was going to post asking a question about this but didn’t know where to ask. Do forest and derby genuinely hate each other? To me it seems that they absolutely love each other. The whole rivalry seems so forced and is all about shouting how much they hate each other and don’t care about us. 

10 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I was going to post asking a question about this but didn’t know where to ask. Do forest and derby genuinely hate each other? To me it seems that they absolutely love each other. The whole rivalry seems so forced and is all about shouting how much they hate each other and don’t care about us. 

Had a middle aged Derby fan in my mentions on Twitter yesterday listing mileages between Nottingham and different towns/cities, proving that it wasn't a derby.

The whole thing is so weird

• Haha 1