Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jaspa

Artificial Intelligence Image Generator

I'm burnt out on it at this point, found it side achingly funny the first 3 days but now can't really be bothered.

Dall E 2 looks incredible though, you can apply for access somewhere but haven't looked into it.

This sphere of tech could have huge affects in media. Here this is just one frame at a time but in future you could practically be one click away from having computer programs compile an original piece of quality media from an amalgamation of everything, quickly.

Recent efforts anyway;

10064-EB5-7-B12-4419-AB87-408-D6-A6135-F

unknown.png

Screenshot-20220605-023313-Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MPH said:

That Dail E 2…. No one is ever going to get paid to design an album cover ever again. And if they do, it will take them 1 minute then they’ll be off down the pub.

Jamie Vardy as the swimming baby on Nevermind is nailed on for a pre match album this coming season 😅

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally have access to Dalle2 so send me your requests 😜

This was the prompt:

Craig Levein wearing a baseball hat and a blue tracksuit, shouting at a soccer scout, pointing at where he wants him to go. Digital art, colourful, extremely detailed. 

DALL·E 2022-08-07 15.01.54 - Craig Levein wearing a baseball hat and a blue tracksuit, shouting at a soccer scout, pointing at where he wants him to go. Digital art, colourful, ex.png

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 07/08/2022 at 22:05, Monk said:

I finally have access to Dalle2 so send me your requests 😜

This was the prompt:

Craig Levein wearing a baseball hat and a blue tracksuit, shouting at a soccer scout, pointing at where he wants him to go. Digital art, colourful, extremely detailed. 

DALL·E 2022-08-07 15.01.54 - Craig Levein wearing a baseball hat and a blue tracksuit, shouting at a soccer scout, pointing at where he wants him to go. Digital art, colourful, ex.png

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Dalle2 any good? Just discovered Stable Diffusion and the results are... interesting

64f7Ou5.png

lffrQKJ.png

IwK16KL.png

To keep is current, can we try "Brendan Rodgers fired from job" ?