Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jaspa

Artificial Intelligence Image Generator

14 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

It's not very good with faces is it

i wonder if that’s somewhat purposeful. Like a copyright issue. Or Maybe someone producing a photo of Wayne Rooney  with Helen Mirren could cause a stir. Unless of course it’s obviously fake.

This was developed by Open Ai, one of Elon Musks companies, and they have already released samples of the newer version Dall E 2, which is orders of magnitude better. But it’s not open to the public yet. 

The thread is going to become the new version of this 

11 hours ago, MPH said:

i wonder if that’s somewhat purposeful. Like a copyright issue. Or Maybe someone producing a photo of Wayne Rooney  with Helen Mirren could cause a stir. Unless of course it’s obviously fake.

its drawing faces from what it thinks things should look like, rather than using a library image of that face. In DallE 1 it still draws an OK hulk hogan I imagine in the newer version it’s much more accurate

21 hours ago, Mark_w said:

F5119B32-198E-4BB0-9874-D95A7703D5D7.thumb.jpeg.cb1b472b348e472b98bf27f3c0a61b34.jpeg

It's the little things that impress me, like replacing the dollar bill with a football, that's a sophisticated understanding of the images. Baby swimming after money, replace baby with Vardy, Vardy is a footballer, so replace money with football. 

• Haha 2

Latest shots of our harry 

5AB6702D-3150-4257-9A41-81D0B916E046.jpeg

im so impressed with this, and it’s last years version of the tool, this years is loads more accurate but not public yet. Insane amount of progress. 

Edited by Monk
  • Haha 1

Screenshot-20220605-093801-Firefox.jpg

It's been really difficult to get much out of it last few days, and even when it does work I get mixed results. Still trying to get "giant fridge freezer invades Old Trafford pitch", to produce something funny.