Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jaspa

Artificial Intelligence Image Generator

https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini

Abit of a silly premise for a thread but has potential. Someone has developed an AI program which can meld together an image out of any text input you can give it, no matter how silly, for example;

Screenshot-20220606-004236-Firefox.jpg

the images are crude and the results vary but you can create some hilarious images with very little effort.

It will still completely mess up their faces and some searches won't come out well at all. You have to kind of imagine you're doing a Google search of what you want to get. Luckily the search seems to be set to safe search, so not all of your fantasies will come true ...

big-sam-carvery.png

Screenshot-20220604-153142-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20220603-092753-Firefox.jpg

If have a go and you're on a phone/computer it's fairly easy to screenshot an image and upload it somewhere like https://imgbb.com/

then just copy the url of the image and post it in here through "insert image from URL" ;)

Edited by Jaspa

6 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Leicester champions. 

Prophecy. 

image.png.04d6c78704b2d37f4a915c6bc487a585.png

Oh we can dream,

Screenshot-20220606-025452-Firefox.jpg

4 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Typed in 'beef burger made of hen's teeth' and it hasn't thrown anything up after a minute. 

I started messing around with this last Friday and have nearly burnt myself out now to be honest. It's become more popular since then however so the AI's taking a while to process, because before what took 20 second now takes about 2 minutes.

2 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Can you make one of Rodgers urging our players forward and to attack please? 

Best I've got so far,

Screenshot-20220606-081344-Firefox.jpg

Not great. Brenny seems to be quite difficult to get off the side of a pitch.

3 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Judgement Day is approaching... 

Screenshot_20220606-075253_Chrome~2.jpg

You'd have got the same results had the input been "lurch plays football for x-team who play in red" :whistle:.

Image-a5eqlmoxar.png

Just to add, this can be adaptive too, just add an artist's name like "by Van Gogh", it'll make it look like one of his paintings. Try any artist with a large reputation and it should fit along something in those lines.

3 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

I started messing around with this last Friday and have nearly burnt myself out now to be honest. It's become more popular since then however so the AI's taking a while to process, because before what took 20 second now takes about 2 minutes.

I was using this on Discord a little while ago to. It's worth noting that sometimes it will just never finish, but if you refresh and put in the same prompt it can be much quicker.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

It's not very good with faces is it

Definitely not a strength, it does pick up body shapes and expressions well though.

Screenshot-20220606-085553-Firefox.jpg

They must've messed up the faces on purpose imo.

Screenshot-20220606-033407-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20220606-051717-Firefox.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Judgement Day is approaching... 

Screenshot_20220606-075253_Chrome~2.jpg

Vestergaard Defensive Masterclass for Southampton and Denmark......it seems no intelligence, artificial or natural, can conceive of a Vestergaard Defensive Masterclass in a blue shirt. :D

FWIW, I'd love it if he ends up staying at LCFC and makes a success of himself here.