Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

Women’s Euro 2022 - Hosted in England

1 hour ago, ian__marshall said:

How was that red card for Gama overturned?!? Absolutely awful challenge. Looked a no brainer on the VAR replay. 

Bit of pressure from the VAR ref ?

Or they felt sorry for Italy !

EDIT: the VAR was Chris Kavanagh.

Maybe says it all..

Edited by Super_horns
  • Haha 2

Just now, Lionator said:

What are you seriously expecting? 

Well after hearing how Ellen White is close to over taking Wayne Rooney’s goal scoring record for England, and how much we are having it fed to us by the media how good England are and how it’s been a fantastic tournament so far, a lot better than this. 

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Well after hearing how Ellen White is close to over taking Wayne Rooney’s goal scoring record for England, and how much we are having it fed to us by the media how good England are and how it’s been a fantastic tournament so far, a lot better than this. 

You can avoid all the annoying coverage by crawling back under your rock

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

I thought the standard from England so far has been very good tbf. It's Norway who clearly are of a poor standard.

Just now, TJQuik said:

You can avoid all the annoying coverage by crawling back under your rock

What? lol 

Haven’t said anything out of turn…. If you can’t see this is a terrible standard of football then I’m baffled! And let’s not forget, people want equality which I’m all for - but that also means people have to accept the truth from time to time as well. 

Just now, Sampson said:

I thought the standard from England so far has been very good tbf. It's Norway who clearly are of a poor standard.

Yeah England started off brilliantly. Norway were supposed to be amazing though….

11 minutes ago, Bert said:

This is an absolutely awful standard of football. 

7 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Christ almighty that’s a terrible dive. 

7 minutes ago, Lionator said:

What are you seriously expecting? 

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yeah but it’s a woman so nothing will get said! 

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

:thumbup:

A right group of miserable fans sorry outside pundits....Put yourselves all forward as the Cherry on the cake...

• Like 1

Just now, Bert said:

What? lol 

Haven’t said anything out of turn…. If you can’t see this is a terrible standard of football then I’m baffled! And let’s not forget, people want equality which I’m all for - but that also means people have to accept the truth from time to time as well. 

No one thinks the quality is the same as the men's football, it just makes it obvious you're a sexist if you think banging on about the quality of the sport non stop is worth your effort

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

A right group of miserable fans sorry outside pundits....Put yourselves all forward as the Cherry on the cake...

Or just being honest. Which some people can’t seem to accept because of this crazy era we are living in where no one can say anything slightly against the grain because it’s women. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

To be fair it was a dreadful dive. But I think the standard is good! Womens football has come on leaps and bounds in the past few years in England. Anybody expecting a pace similar to mens football clearly doesn’t get biology. 

1 minute ago, TJQuik said:

No one thinks the quality is the same as the men's football, it just makes it obvious you're a sexist if you think banging on about the quality of the sport non stop is worth your effort

I never compared it to mens football once? So stop trying to create an agenda that isn’t there, I mean I’m so sexist i’m going to the Womens international at grace road next week! Guessing you’ll be there too? If not, have a day off and think before you speak rather than make yourself look more of an idiot than you already do.