Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 22/23

Shin roller to beat Man Utd in the FA Cup Final, brilliant.

I understand the Man City dominance is boring, but it keeps the Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea ‘fans’ firmly in their box. 

I can live with it, it’s the lessers of all evils.

They’re quiet, they aren’t all over the country falsifying an allegiance, they don’t necessarily have the best fans or most credible

owners… but they’re tolerable.  

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, FoxyLeon said:

I disagree. VAR has solved the problem and highlighted the issue, that the refs aren't good enough. For years referees hid behind the excuse that they needed technology, now they've got it and their bluffs were called, they have nowhere to hide. 

The fact Tierney and Cootes are on this says everything. Webb, Clattenberg and Oliver were/are all levels above.

Unfortunately, the referees who aren’t good enough are re-refereeing the game. Siding with the original decision to save face as a collective. 

It has the potential to be very good, unfortunately it isn’t right now.

1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

Unfortunately, the referees who aren’t good enough are re-refereeing the game. Siding with the original decision to save face as a collective. 

It has the potential to be very good, unfortunately it isn’t right now.

Also they have to go by the laws rather than use common sense otherwise their bosses probably tell these refs off .

I presume the difference between this one and the non penalty from Wednesday night is that they went for was the arm in a natural position or not ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Raj said:

Was in the day.

Not  now when a club is worth £4 BILLION

But clubs have always spent money. Fergie used to spend £30m on players in the early 00’s (Ferdinand, Verón etc), how much is the equivalent now?

If it were that easy to win by spending money then Chelsea would have won the league far more. Pep is an incredible manager. 

Edited by Fox92

1 hour ago, BenTheFox said:

Isn't it interesting? Man City are winning everything and no one is at all bothered. 

It’s one of the reasons I’m looking forward to Championship football. Newcastle will soon be competing with Man City and we’ll have a La Liga situation when only two teams can win it. 
I’m beginning to think a Super League might invigorate our game in the rungs below. Let them go.