Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 22/23

5 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

When was the last FA Cup final as boring as this? 2018 maybe?

I don't think our final was that interesting for the neutral (intense for us!). Just key moments.

Youri's goal. Kasper's double save. VAR making Chilwell cry.

That was probably it :D

Edited by HybridFox

That Rodri handball is typical of this City team. Him being congratulated after he got the yellow card just adds to it.

It's the way Guardiola sets his teams up.

And he has the cheek to get angry and offended when asked about rotational fouling as if he's above such things. 

10 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

I don't think our final was that interesting for the neutral (intense for us!). Just key moments.

Youri's goal. Kasper's double save. VAR making Chilwell cry.

That was probably it :D

Nah, I think most neutrals watching would have wanted us to win and would have shared a bit of that tension with us.

7 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

The more you win the less its a big deal. 

Personally I think this era of Manchester City deserves a memorable season, where they won something like a treble. 

With the odd exception, I think their players are quite likeable compared to other best teams. 

That's what makes it boring. It seems like they see it as a burden to play in this match and every comment made by the pundits and presenters seems like they're desperate to insist the players actually care about it

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

The more you win the less its a big deal. 

Personally I think this era of Manchester City deserves a memorable season, where they won something like a treble. 

With the odd exception, I think their players are quite likeable compared to other best teams. 

Celtic fans celebrate brilliantly and they dominate.  Its just a sign of the type of fan that attends games in England.