Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa League 2022/23

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

FyDRaubWIAAq_ko?format=jpg&name=medium

49 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Champions of that competition that Brendan Rodgers didn't even know about, we know what you are

Careful, there will be people telling you to “let it go”.

58 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Still can't believe Brendan said those comments. Super disrespectful. 

Was a bit of a warning sign that the club got massively arrogant pretty much overnight and thought we'd made it with the big boys.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Bert said:

Of course we would. But imagine the reaction from certain people on here if we’d have won it and sang that! 

People “cringe” at us singing “Jamie Vardy he’s won more than you” at clubs he actually hasn’t so what’s the difference here? 

To me the difference is we've been singing that as a template response to about 59878 clubs for multiple years who sing about Vardy, or his grass wife being a grass. If West Ham are still singing about being champions of Europe in 2030 then yeh they deserve some stick but not minutes after they've won a trophy.

Maybe the winners of the Champions league(whereby teams involved ARE NOT Actual winners of their respective  domestic leagues!) should play the winners of the Eropa Cip and the winners of this Europa league in a round robin finale to be corwned "The ULTIMATE Champions of Europe we know what we are" Cup!!!

• Like 1

Whoever threw it should be ashamed and have to face that player and apologize.. Ffs it cut him open to bleed out. Could have been worse and hit his eye blinding  him for life then what? Cowardly moronic behaviour! Getting fed up of seeing this at games now.

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Spot on Stan.

Those taking the piss out of the tournament are the same as those who would have loved to see Leicester win it.

Which we could if we hadn’t shat ourselves yet again 

1 hour ago, purpleronnie said:

I can't see how any football fan can dismiss winning any european competition, we're football fans we all wan't to win things, if you disagree then you're a liar.

There were plenty of Leicester fans that didn't give a shit about it, sadly :(

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

There were plenty of Leicester fans that didn't give a shit about it, sadly :(

I can see how you wouldn’t care about it if you didn’t go, I wasn’t too bothered when we exited the europa league in 20/21, almost a bit relieved tbh that I wouldn’t get fomo at missing out on more trips. But if you went to games it was the best thing. Hugely jealous wet spam fans get a third season of European matches