Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa League 2022/23

11 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Acting like you wouldn't have loved to win it last season lol

You’re probably right, but singing “champions of the world”. 
I guess that it’s one of those trophies that if you are involved with, you would love, but anyone else thinks it’s tin-pot. Which it is.

Don't forget West Ham got to the semis of the Europa League the year before losing to the eventual winners. Don't underestimate this achievement and wouldn't surprise me if they have another good run next year.

When you're willing to give it a go, anything can happen. Unlike the defeatist attitude ingrained at this club.

Edited by HybridFox

Just now, HybridFox said:

Don't forget West Ham got to the semis of the Europa League the year before. Don't underestimate this achievement and wouldn't surprise me if they have another good run next year.

When you're willing to give it a go, anything can happen. Unlike the defeatist attitude ingrained at this club.

Helps when you're given a near billion pound stadium for free though.

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I hope Rudkin watched Bowen winning goal.......bet he feels abit sick now after he rejected Bowen in an interview at Leicester because he thought he had an ego

Please refrain from using the word ‘Rudkin’. It makes me want to be violently sick 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

This times a million. There’s nothing like European away days. A European final would be something else 

Yep the European trips over the years have been up there, under the lights.....

Generally you have to reach a certain level, normally top 7 or 8 or win a cup to even get there, then home and away at grounds that are bearpits.

Its a great achievement for anyone and we came close twice, last year much closer.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Helps when you're given a near billion pound stadium for free though.

The premier league is absolutely awash with money compared to every other league in Europe. By your metric all trophies should be going to English teams every season. The copouts and excuses are odd, west Ham have done well to win this, we’re not being weak by admitting this