Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2023

Back to normal then!

And naturally Perez doesn’t even finish the race - will Red Bull make a change ?

Great to see McLaren get their double podium.

Shame Yuki couldn’t get a point in his home race .

At this point even those inside F1 and Aston Martin must ask what is the point of Stroll ?

The fact he doesn’t compete will be costing them millions but then guess it doesn’t matter to them .

4 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Are there any active f1 forums people use? I have looked on google and there doesn’t appear to be. I am going to Austin in a few weeks and wondering how we get from downtown to the circuit, without using the horribly overpriced shuttle bus 

Reddit is probably your best bet I’d have thought

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Are there any active f1 forums people use? I have looked on google and there doesn’t appear to be. I am going to Austin in a few weeks and wondering how we get from downtown to the circuit, without using the horribly overpriced shuttle bus 

Planetf1 used to have a travel forum. Autosport forum has a going to a Grand Prix section too.

• Thanks 1

Fantastic result for Piastri, looks a future world champion recently and I hope that continues.

Max fully deserved the championship obviously, he's been pretty much flawless this season, have to say in the current Drive to Survive/Tiktok generation of F1 fans it's very frustrating being both a Lewis and Max fan, really hoping that now Mercedes have finally given up on their current car design and can spend the entire budget next season designing a car that is closer to Merc/Mclaren we can see a proper battle between Lewis and Max next season, hopefully with Ferrari and Merc right with them.

Honestly not a fan of this track at all, looks great for an onboard with the fast flowing corners but it's pretty awful for racing, most of the battles came down to which driver would suddenly get a huge snap of oversteer and be forced to back out, or which driver would hit huge understeer mid corner, it was way too dusty anywhere outside of the racing line, the moment drivers tried to go off the racing line to make a move it was like driving on ice.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Side note, this track is majestic to watch an onboard qualifying lap of, but it's a terrible track for racing imo. We desperately need smaller cars (or wider tracks).

I think Qatar are switching to a street circuit soon, this track is for bike racing really so it doesn’t translate well 

• Like 1