Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdan11

Gillingham Away- Saturday 7th January 12-30

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I just think that Forest with 1,000 more tickets (of which about 400 to 500 went to box holders) is a much bigger seller than Gillingham in a sh1t stand at 12:30 with a trek to get there.

I agree the bands need to be higher just in case (and I like that each band has only 2/3 hours rather than dragging it out) but I still think it will trickle down.

Ticket collection is also a pain for a lot of people so that need considering. I do think this might even drop another level under 490+.

Hope so, I fancy this and reasonably below 490

1 minute ago, The boy Linacre said:

Say one other thing, if you're bothered you could get some idea of the numbers of point holders in each group with these points levels and this approach, so you have a better idea for other games going forward!!

Without knowing the numbers in bands, we gotta do our best to compare to other away games of similar nature then weigh up other factors (day of week, fanbase mood, transport options etc.). Pretty difficult but with all that done, I think this could get to 460+. Like I say, lots of assumptions and best guessing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Massively selfish point here, but collection from Leicester when I live in Norfolk. **** sake. throbbers

Not a selfish point at all imo. I do get the strikes are causing chaos, but would expect the club to have offered collection at Gillingham for example.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Say one other thing, if you're bothered you could get some idea of the numbers of point holders in each group with these points levels and this approach, so you have a better idea for other games going forward!!

They wont ever do that because it would reveal a realistic number of how many go ‘elsewhere’ 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Viren said:

Is anyone able to post the link to see how many tickets have been sold please?

Not much point.  

I think the club have closed the "loophole" whereby you could see how many tickets have been sold.  They've changed the system twice by the looks of it, in the last few weeks.  A couple of weeks ago, you could at least view ticket details (above your priority), but you had to be signed on.   Now, they seem to have closed that down as well.   B'stards!

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-gb/events/gillingham v leicester city (fa cup r3)/2023-1-7_12.30/priestfield stadium

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Not much point.  

I think the club have closed the "loophole" whereby you could see how many tickets have been sold.  They've changed the system twice by the looks of it, in the last few weeks.  A couple of weeks ago, you could at least view ticket details (above your priority), but you had to be signed on.   Now, they seem to have closed that down as well.   B'stards!

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-gb/events/gillingham v leicester city (fa cup r3)/2023-1-7_12.30/priestfield stadium

Yeah I could get in for Liverpool & MK Dons but not this.

The thing is, what harm is it doing, all it does is tell you whether there is any effort in getting up or making an effort at 8am etc, also where you might want to stand when you are on the cusp.

Bit small minded really, it is not particularly affecting them in any way.:nigel:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The boy Linacre said:

Yeah I could get in for Liverpool & MK Dons but not this.

The thing is, what harm is it doing, all it does is tell you whether there is any effort in getting up or making an effort at 8am etc, also where you might want to stand when you are on the cusp.

Bit small minded really, it is not particularly affecting them in any way.

Exactly, my thoughts.

I mean ... why let fans have access to some harmless but useful piece of information, when you can keep them in the dark?

I'm not a serial knocker of our club and ticket office, but there are times when i wonder WTF ...

29 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Exactly, my thoughts.

I mean ... why let fans have access to some harmless but useful piece of information, when you can keep them in the dark?

I'm not a serial knocker of our club and ticket office, but there are times when i wonder WTF ...

Yes, just get a page saying error, when I tried..... damn!