Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdan11

Gillingham Away- Saturday 7th January 12-30

11 hours ago, goody2028 said:

What bracket we reckon this sells at? 

They may change the brackets due to the smaller allocations. I think a lot of people will be put off by the early kick off and it being on tv so it may well get to the 490+/460+ . (if we do get 1800 tickets.)

32 minutes ago, lcfcdan11 said:

They may change the brackets due to the smaller allocations. I think a lot of people will be put off by the early kick off and it being on tv so it may well get to the 490+/460+ . (if we do get 1800 tickets.)

This will get down the brackets. Public transport not an option, early start, on TV, fair way to go. If we do get 1,800 then I would imagine the majority os STH's will get a chance to buy, 460+ at least.

2 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Surprising even for our standards the details for this haven't been released yet.

Pretty sure on this occasion the issue is the other club, not us. There are obviously problems with their ground as some people have mentioned. They are probably trying to work out what they can allocate to us to meet the 15%.