Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdan11

Gillingham Away- Saturday 7th January 12-30

19 minutes ago, Strawberry_Jam said:

so this is on the bbc then? https://www.lcfc.com/news/2990505/emirates-fa-cup-gillingham-ticket-details-confirmed the club seems to think so but it wasn't on the list when the tv picks were announced?

Yes it is. For some reason got picked after the initial picks and there was no announcement of it either.

Just now, Blueman1967 said:

what happens when 6PM has gone, it gets to the end of the day and hopefully there is tickets left? 

I’d imagine the club will announce tonight that from tomorrow AM the next band (490+) 08:00, then 480+ from 10am etc…

just a guess

3 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

I’d imagine the club will announce tonight that from tomorrow AM the next band (490+) 08:00, then 480+ from 10am etc…

just a guess

Would imagine so. Looks like a couple of hundred are sold in each bracket. Still think my initial estimate of 460+ will be about right based on sales today.

490+ is tonight. Not sure what the next drop will be, maybe straight to 460+?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Would imagine so. Looks like a couple of hundred are sold in each bracket. Still think my initial estimate of 460+ will be about right based on sales today.

What’s left?Any hope it would get to all STH? 

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Here’s hoping! I’m 470 bracket 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Train strikes and early kick off I think playing their part hence why this isn't sold out yet, there's quite a few not keen on the 6am start. 

Yep. Not a new ground for many. Early ko, on TV. Trains ****ed, and then the 25 notes, with 3 away games in a week, I reckon if Newcastle don't take the piss with prices we could end up taking more up there midweek. 

Pretty sure had this been a tenner or 15 it may have been more appealing.

5 of us were gonna stay with relatives a little closer. But at the cost of paying 125 notes on tickets before you set off for place that's a pain in the arse to get to. It's a no from.me now.