Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdan11

Gillingham Away- Saturday 7th January 12-30

34 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I am going Chatham Town after the game to dry off 

Ah good idea. I was mega tempted to go to this but thought coming back to the Uk so close after xmas solely to go to Gillingham was completely unjustifiable. Never thought of knocking off another ground during the trip which would've made me feel better about it

3 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Ah good idea. I was mega tempted to go to this but thought coming back to the Uk so close after xmas solely to go to Gillingham was completely unjustifiable. Never thought of knocking off another ground during the trip which would've made me feel better about it

It's either that or find a boozer in Rocester for a late lunch 

On 01/01/2023 at 19:33, Fox27 said:

Struggling to make this now, 2 adults spare if anyone interested.

Been let down so still got 2 tickets available, they are in the stand to the side with roof!! Happy to take a reduced £30 for both Adults.

I have 1 spare ticket for this, potentially 2. Drop-outs due to covid.  I can meet at the ground. Will post more info regarding the possible 2nd available ticket once I have it.

The 2 are not seated together though, This ticket is in block 2.  The 2nd (if it becomes available) will be in the covered seats. 

Anyone else in the same position as me? 
Unable to of collected tickets. Got told to ring the club today to find out where to collect at Gillingham. After 2 phone calls today I get the same answer they are waiting to hear from Gillingham? Really cant be that hard to sort out can it? Guess its a trip to Ticket office at Gillingham early to get a reprint with ID?

EDIT Just had email saying collect from visitors entrance. 

Edited by norfolkfox222