Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdan11

Gillingham Away- Saturday 7th January 12-30

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

At this rate it won't even make top priority STH's!!!

In seriousness, very unlikely unless we get a bigger allocation.

If it is a smaller allocation they’ll split the category bands like they did for Stockport I would’ve thought 446823A6-9B86-4770-A62B-360670F7960C.thumb.jpeg.829b2cd5d8aa37b23a77722f06d9dddd.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Clarkeyblue said:

Just spoke to staff at Gillingham FC and they are hoping tickets will go on sale this week and have not been told why there is a delay !

Gillingham probably looking to make a quick buck and LCFC probably trying to keep the price down for us. They've done this before to be fair to them. 

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

Would be very surprised if it makes it below 520. 

DF71C0E1-3FE2-407B-AB4F-8B2B66FCDB57.png

It'll get to 490+ easily. Forest got to 490+ and that was a 30 min trip with public transport available rather than a 3 hour trip with no public transport running.

Plus it's a quick sale with only a day notice and a day of sales before Christmas.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It'll get to 490+ easily. Forest got to 490+ and that was a 30 min trip with public transport available rather than a 3 hour trip with no public transport running.

Plus it's a quick sale with only a day notice and a day of sales before Christmas.

I’m not so sure. Bigger allocation for Forest. This is a new ground for a lot of people. That’s a massive factor and why the priority is so high. Hopefully it does because the two people I go with are 490. 

11 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Shocked to see no meltdown on the collection front. You lot alright?

I have no idea why they HAVE to sell them all tomorrow when you can't pick them up until 29th December anyway, and there is over a week after then until the game lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

I’m not so sure. Bigger allocation for Forest. This is a new ground for a lot of people. That’s a massive factor and why the priority is so high. Hopefully it does because the two people I go with are 490. 

I just think that Forest with 1,000 more tickets (of which about 400 to 500 went to box holders) is a much bigger seller than Gillingham in a sh1t stand at 12:30 with a trek to get there.

I agree the bands need to be higher just in case (and I like that each band has only 2/3 hours rather than dragging it out) but I still think it will trickle down.

Ticket collection is also a pain for a lot of people so that need considering. I do think this might even drop another level under 490+.

18 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I just think that Forest with 1,000 more tickets (of which about 400 to 500 went to box holders) is a much bigger seller than Gillingham in a sh1t stand at 12:30 with a trek to get there.

I agree the bands need to be higher just in case (and I like that each band has only 2/3 hours rather than dragging it out) but I still think it will trickle down.

Ticket collection is also a pain for a lot of people so that need considering. I do think this might even drop another level under 490+.

We shall see my friend. I’ll be delighted if it makes 490. 

• Like 1