Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Fox Covert

Andrew Bridgen

I’m going to guess it’s an alt account, but hitting my ignore list before it’s made 20 posts is quite some going. You’d have thought Covid fruitloops had something else to conspiracy about by now.

1 hour ago, Coalman said:

Mr Bridgen was trying to give his constituents, and others, some information that would not be readily available on Sky, BBC, ITV etc. And, if you have tried to put links to the Government's own Yellow Card website, You Tube and the others called is 'misinformation' was deleted your comment!  Make you own mind up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64237949

BBC have addressed his comments and explained where there are issues with what he has to say. It's fine that people are questioning the vaccines, but it is the then refusal to accept counter arguments based on a wealth of research and investigation by people who know what they are talking about that makes tham sound like conspiracy theory, tin foil hat wearing, crack pots. 

Do you disagree with anything the BBC has said in the link above?

Edited by Captain...
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Coalman said:

Thank you for actually (perhaps ) watching the video clips and commenting. All you need to do is some personal research to find out.  That is where some people fail. They believe everything that the Sun, The Mirror, Sky News, BBC tell them without looking into their stories.  Here is the link for some Yellow Card Data for the Pfizer injection.  It's not a theory, it's not fake, it's not tin-hatting, it's REAL numbers that should interest anyone who is having a solution put into their body. But! Your body, your choice, your problem, I suppose.  The BBC will not tell the public the numbers of reactions in these reports which runs into many, many thousands and this page is JUST the Pfizer numbers!  Everyone should have body autonomy.  This is one page long, easy to read and easy to understand.  If you care about your health, its worth a look.   https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/idaps/TOZINAMERAN

What is "personal" research did you personally research the yellow card numbers? Or did someone, who may or may not have an agenda, tell you to look at them? 

As the BBC article states the yellow card numbers are not scientific studies and anonymously submitted data can easily be incorrect, either deliberately or accidentally. This is why it doesn't hold the weight of independent scientific studies. It doesn't mean it should be ignored, but when the majority of independent studies around the world state the risks of the vaccine far outweigh the risks from getting COVID, it is not to be taken as scientific fact. Unless you believe all these independent scientific bodies are in collusion with all the government's and national media outlets throughout the world for sinister purposes. If that is the case then we're all fvcked anyway. However if that really was the case, why would the government publish those figures?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

What is "personal" research did you personally research the yellow card numbers? Or did someone, who may or may not have an agenda, tell you to look at them? 

As the BBC article states the yellow card numbers are not scientific studies and anonymously submitted data can easily be incorrect, either deliberately or accidentally. This is why it doesn't hold the weight of independent scientific studies. It doesn't mean it should be ignored, but when the majority of independent studies around the world state the risks of the vaccine far outweigh the risks from getting COVID, it is not to be taken as scientific fact. Unless you believe all these independent scientific bodies are in collusion with all the government's and national media outlets throughout the world for sinister purposes. If that is the case then we're all fvcked anyway. However if that really was the case, why would the government publish those figures?

I presume you mean "the majority of independent studies around the world state the risks of the vaccine are far outweighed by the risks from getting COVID"? :D

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

I really wish people didn't do this. 'They're all the same' etc. 

They're not, and false equivalence is a blight on proper scrutiny. 

I didn't say "they were all the same" I said "there's dubious characters in all political parties" History tells us this is so.

I think the most mind-boggling thing about this, to me, is that he’s starting to parrot conspiracy theories and alleging cover-ups - the man’s in the actual government. If it’s not the government themselves who are the antagonists behind the conspiracies, who the flying hell is it?

*Of course, I appreciate this is entirely the point. I’m not convinced this is an act to get to GB News because these conspiracy theories seem to just catch people regardless of intent. Although fair enough that he could well end up somewhere like that anyway.

46 minutes ago, Dunge said:

I think the most mind-boggling thing about this, to me, is that he’s starting to parrot conspiracy theories and alleging cover-ups - the man’s in the actual government. If it’s not the government themselves who are the antagonists behind the conspiracies, who the flying hell is it?

*Of course, I appreciate this is entirely the point. I’m not convinced this is an act to get to GB News because these conspiracy theories seem to just catch people regardless of intent. Although fair enough that he could well end up somewhere like that anyway.

Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss apparently according to misogynist social media.

Edited by Daggers

This just shows his level of intelligence.

It goes to court and it isn't libel, then he loses (significant costs) and is being deemed as an anti-semite.

It goes to court, and it is libel, he still loses and pays significant costs. Why? Parliamentary Privilege. Hancock asked a question to the PM in Parliament. The tweet was reporting that fact. 

Screenshot_20230113_171055_Twitter.jpg