Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Fox Covert

Andrew Bridgen

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

How do you know that they are facts and also that they aren’t taken out of context ??

Probably because it is what he wants to hear. We're all guilty of it, you hear something that agrees with your opinion so you don't question it. If it goes against what you believe you question it and try and discredit it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captain... said:

you hear something that agrees with your opinion so you don't question it.

I'd like to think intelligent people would question the opinion given even if it's against one's own opinion which I believe, should be challenged. 

This forum, in particular the LCFC topics are a great example of unthinking opinions without facts to support them.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Coalman said:

Mr Bridgen spoke in the Houses of Parliament, in front of a handful of MP's who turned up, about the OFFICIAL Yellow Card system whereby side effects of medical treatments are recorded.  He spoke no lies, he spoke no half-truths, he spoke just 'statistics'.   He spoke for HIS constituents.....who many MP's do that nowadays?  To call him a conspiracy theorist is a little bit disrespectful of a man who was trying to advise the British people of some dangers of a medical intervention.  ...Just to give the debate some balance.  This is not a theory or defaming.... just facts.  

Are you Blue Van Man?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, l444ry said:

Amazed how cretins like Bridgen ever make it to be an MP in the first place. Thought most of his pro-Brexit nonsense was bad enough. The Tories seem full of these half baked nonentities these days. 

Dominic Cummings purged all the actual sensible human beings out of the party in the run up to 2019 election. The only ones who remained were those willing to sign a pledge of loyalty to their kamikaze Brexit cult.

Those that were purged were replaced with dross of the calibre of Lee Anderson, Jonathan Gullis and Dehenna Davidson. The phrase ‘scraping the barrel’ is a ludicrous understatement; these people are complete clowns. 

But it doesn’t really matter, because Britain has just about enough thick old biddies who will vote for whichever crackpot turns up in their constituency wearing a blue rosette. Gadaffi would get elected in my constituency if he stood for the Tories.

This is why we end up with hateful morons like Bridgen. Christ, the blokes got as much charisma as a doctor’s receptionist.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Whether you consider the bbc to be ‘independent’ will affect whether you accept their ‘fact check’ article 

I suspect that those who think AB has a case will only believe what Fox News say about everything…..

Andrew Bridgen: What has suspended MP said about vaccines? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64237949

The BBC is as close to independent as any news outlet, obviously every individual has bias and preconceptions but the reporting process is probably the most stringent in terms of ensuring independent reporting around the world. 

• Haha 3

the man is an absolute cretin.  he is also my local MP. 

Was found to have lied in court when he was suing his own family.  Turns out, he had also lived ina afamily owned property and refused to pay rent or the mortgage... despite donors giving him money towards accomodation costs. 

his voting record is dispicable too.  voted against gay marriage, against free school meals, against a whole host of things that most people in society would see as "normal".   

the quicker he goes the better.  he does nothing for the area at all. 

the 57-year-old was branded "dishonest" in March when a High Court judge ruled he "lied" under oath. Judge Brian Rawlings said he was so dishonest that nothing he said about the dispute with AB Produce, a vegetable and potato supplier based in Measham, could be taken at face value, reports LeicestershireLive.

Mr Bridgen was also said to have behaved in an "abusive", "arrogant" and "aggressive" way during the dispute, in which he has spent years suing the firm. A later judgement in June, reports by the Times on Sunday, forced the MP to vacate the £1.5 million-valued property owned by AB Produce that he has lived in since 2015.

The MP had previously claimed he was forced out of his second job at the firm, which paid him £93,000 per annum and required him to make an appearance at a monthly board meeting. But the judge found that his claims of being bullied out of the family business were untrue and he resigned to reduce the amount he might owe his first wife, Jackie, in divorce proceedings.

Mr Bridgen lived at the luxury home with his second wife, Nevena, 42, and their child. It is understood that the MP refused to pay rent, water or electricity bills while living at the property.

The MP was told to pay in excess of £800,000 in legal costs to three shareholders at the family’s firm - one being his brother, Paul - after bringing claims of unfair treatment. The Times also reports he could yet be ordered to pay £244,000 in rent arrears.

Edited by Greg2607
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Greg2607 said:

the man is an absolute cretin.  he is also my local MP. 

Was found to have lied in court when he was suing his own family.  Turns out, he had also lived ina afamily owned property and refused to pay rent or the mortgage... despite donors giving him money towards accomodation costs. 

his voting record is dispicable too.  voted against gay marriage, against free school meals, against a whole host of things that most people in society would see as "normal".   

the quicker he goes the better.  he does nothing for the area at all. 

the 57-year-old was branded "dishonest" in March when a High Court judge ruled he "lied" under oath. Judge Brian Rawlings said he was so dishonest that nothing he said about the dispute with AB Produce, a vegetable and potato supplier based in Measham, could be taken at face value, reports LeicestershireLive.

Mr Bridgen was also said to have behaved in an "abusive", "arrogant" and "aggressive" way during the dispute, in which he has spent years suing the firm. A later judgement in June, reports by the Times on Sunday, forced the MP to vacate the £1.5 million-valued property owned by AB Produce that he has lived in since 2015.

The MP had previously claimed he was forced out of his second job at the firm, which paid him £93,000 per annum and required him to make an appearance at a monthly board meeting. But the judge found that his claims of being bullied out of the family business were untrue and he resigned to reduce the amount he might owe his first wife, Jackie, in divorce proceedings.

Mr Bridgen lived at the luxury home with his second wife, Nevena, 42, and their child. It is understood that the MP refused to pay rent, water or electricity bills while living at the property.

The MP was told to pay in excess of £800,000 in legal costs to three shareholders at the family’s firm - one being his brother, Paul - after bringing claims of unfair treatment. The Times also reports he could yet be ordered to pay £244,000 in rent arrears.

The amount of money he has to pay makes this make even more sense to why he's peddling the anti vax nonsense. Its a a very lucrative grift at the minute and its why its so prevalent in the Republican Party in America.

Just now, Dames said:

The amount of money he has to pay makes this make even more sense to why he's peddling the anti vax nonsense. Its a a very lucrative grift at the minute and its why its so prevalent in the Republican Party in America.

he's already paid it apparently.... so clearly wasn't short of a bob or two. 

On 11/01/2023 at 19:41, st albans fox said:

How do you know that they are facts and also that they aren’t taken out of context ??

Thank you for actually (perhaps ) watching the video clips and commenting. All you need to do is some personal research to find out.  That is where some people fail. They believe everything that the Sun, The Mirror, Sky News, BBC tell them without looking into their stories.  Here is the link for some Yellow Card Data for the Pfizer injection.  It's not a theory, it's not fake, it's not tin-hatting, it's REAL numbers that should interest anyone who is having a solution put into their body. But! Your body, your choice, your problem, I suppose.  The BBC will not tell the public the numbers of reactions in these reports which runs into many, many thousands and this page is JUST the Pfizer numbers!  Everyone should have body autonomy.  This is one page long, easy to read and easy to understand.  If you care about your health, its worth a look.   https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/idaps/TOZINAMERAN

Edited by Coalman
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Coalman said:

Thank you for actually (perhaps ) watching the video clips and commenting. All you need to do is some personal research to find out.  That is where some people fail. They believe everything that the Sun, The Mirror, Sky News, BBC tell them without looking into their stories.  Here is the link for some Yellow Card Data for the Pfizer injection.  It's not a theory, it's not fake, it's not tin-hatting, it's REAL numbers that should interest anyone who is having a solution put into their body. But! Your body, your choice, your problem, I suppose.  The BBC will not tell the public the numbers of reactions in these reports which runs into many, many thousands and this page is JUST the Pfizer numbers!  Everyone should have body autonomy.  This is one page long, easy to read and easy to understand.  If you care about your health, its worth a look.   https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/idaps/TOZINAMERAN

I don't think anyone is saying there are no risks or side effects to vaccines, but that on balance the benefits clearly outweigh the risks.  A few people disagree clearly, and it is their choice, but to try to convince others of that is rightly castigated by many.

36 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

I don't think anyone is saying there are no risks or side effects to vaccines, but that on balance the benefits clearly outweigh the risks.  A few people disagree clearly, and it is their choice, but to try to convince others of that is rightly castigated by many.

It is a matter of empirical and statistical fact that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks for practically every single demographic, yes. It's a very clear delineation.

What really gets me about comments like the above is the insult of the scientific research community for thinking that somehow they haven't accounted for this or they have and don't care and are therefore either incompetent or malicious.

17 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

What really gets me about comments like the above is the insult of the scientific research community for thinking that somehow they haven't accounted for this or they have and don't care and are therefore either incompetent or malicious.

Sorry if I misunderstand you, but are you implying that no one in the scientific community has ever been malicious or dishonest about their work?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, marbles said:

Sorry if I misunderstand you, but are you implying that no one in the scientific community has ever been malicious or dishonest about their work?

Not quite, as there are numerous examples of mavericks doing exactly that.

I'm flat out saying (rather than implying) that the scientific community then identifies and catches these people themselves, not someone with a YouTube account and a smooth manner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Coalman said:

My point here is that there are statisticians out there whose job it is to interpret these numbers and I place my trust in them. Just as I wouldn’t rewire my house (even though I can follow a YouTube video showing me how to).

one day, I’m afraid you will be sat or laid in front of a doctor - will you be checking google as they are telling you what they have to do to save yours (or your loved ones) life ????

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

There it is.

“All you need to do is ignore all the facts laid out in front of you, keep digging until you find some misinterpreted data that appears to agree with me. Then you’ll see.

…Here’s some Yellow Card data.”

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dunge said:

“All you need to do is ignore all the facts laid out in front of you, keep digging until you find some misinterpreted data that appears to agree with me. Then you’ll see.

…Here’s some Yellow Card data.”

Someone's been taken in by the WEF propoganda and our lizard overlords.  Open your eyes man.

4 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Mr Bridgen was trying to give his constituents, and others, some information that would not be readily available on Sky, BBC, ITV etc. And, if you have tried to put links to the Government's own Yellow Card website, You Tube and the others called is 'misinformation' was deleted your comment!  Make you own mind up.

• Like 1