Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesTez

ID required for away tickets

10 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

So you can buy a guest ticket with your season ticket (it will be in your name, not the person attending). That ticket could go to anyone no problem. However, you cannot give your season ticket away to that same person (or anyone for that matter).

Very logical...£££

They make you register the person's name and date of birth when you buy. It's never checked at the ground but, even so, it's an insane amount of control freakery when it comes to getting the data of people who just want to watch a game of fvcking football.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Most ticketed events nowadays either have your name on or if it’s on your phone, they know who it is. Not sure why people are expecting LCFC to be any different. They want to know who’s attending, what’s the big deal? 

No-one has an issue with a name being on a ticket...

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

They make you register the person's name and date of birth when you buy. It's never checked at the ground but, even so, it's an insane amount of control freakery when it comes to getting the data of people who just want to watch a game of fvcking football.

Didn't know that. Need to buy my mate a ticket for Bournemouth so will see how it works then. Can't remember ever having to do more then assign an owner to ticket 

12 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

No-one has an issue with names being on a ticket, literally no-one has said that, if you read the thread you'd know? :S

There's about 10 other issues we're discussing in here.

The away tickets don’t have names on it do they? Like the actual ticket as most of mine don’t have my name on it.

3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

I'm a season ticket holder and bought a mate 1 for last night.

I never had to give a name or any other info.

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

No-one has an issue with names being on a ticket, literally no-one has said that, if you read the thread you'd know? :S

There's about 10 other issues we're discussing in here.

Main issue being you can’t buy away tickets on here anymore without taking a chance. The point I’m making is the club want control of who is buying tickets, so what? What’s the big deal. 

4 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Main issue being you can’t buy away tickets on here anymore without taking a chance. The point I’m making is the club want control of who is buying tickets, so what? What’s the big deal. 

Hello Jim 👋 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

That's one of the issues. But the fact that if I'm a season ticket holder and if I am sick I can't give my ticket to a family member for free. If I get found out doing it ( ID doesn't match the ticket) I face getting a 3-5 year ban. That's a pretty big issue if you ask me! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

That's one of the issues. But the fact that if I'm a season ticket holder and if I am sick I can't give my ticket to a family member for free. If I get found out doing it ( ID doesn't match the ticket) I face getting a 3-5 year ban. That's a pretty big issue if you ask me! 

I’m not sure what the rules are but a mate who I go with couldn’t go. He rang the club and gave details of who he was giving his ticket to and they sent a print at home for person coming in his place.

55 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Main issue being you’ve now gotta collect away tickets in person, as if it’s not hard enough to travel hundreds of miles to an away game. 

No-one gives a toss about the name on a print at home ticket you can give any name and pretend to be someone else, that’s not an issue. 

10 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Main issue being you’ve now gotta collect away tickets in person, as if it’s not hard enough to travel hundreds of miles to an away game. 

No-one gives a toss about the name on a print at home ticket you can give any name and pretend to be someone else, that’s not an issue. 

Suppose it just depends on the fan. Looks like I’ve got to pick mine up for Brentford and in all honesty, it doesn’t bother me. 
Some fans just don’t like change even if it is for the better. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Suppose it just depends on the fan. Looks like I’ve got to pick mine up for Brentford and in all honesty, it doesn’t bother me. 

This is going to last long. It will be one of those things that the club does for a few

games then it will stop. Worst idea the club has ever had.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

It's not for the better though, it's making it worse. Don't be brainwashed by the cr4p the club is feeding you.

You might not care but for many it becomes an inconvenience.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It's not for the better though, it's making it worse. Don't be brainwashed by the cr4p the club is feeding you.

You might not care but for many it becomes an inconvenience.

But if the collection is at the ground and you’re obviously going to the ground, why’s it such an inconvenience? Especially if it’s only a select few. 

7 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

But if the collection is at the ground and you’re obviously going to the ground, why’s it such an inconvenience? Especially if it’s only a select few. 

For example if you are with your mates at the pub. You will have to leave early just to get a ticket. The lines are always long. Just annoying for whoever is going kinda kills the match experience if you have to leave the pub early or head to the ground early enough and miss out etc. And also the fact about how the priority system needs sorting out too. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SickoDicko said:

Club's rotten to the core, the way they handle stuff with the lack of communication and just pure stubbornness has never sat right with me. Along with the common sense element lacking i.e soton away tickets not going to general sale. The whole admin/ticket side of things could be ran so much better :/  

It's a badly run club. People just couldn't admit it because we had some good players.

• Like 2