Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

4 minutes ago, Cainy47 said:

I know they are looking to move some on ,but currently we have 5 goalkeepers,but can't have 4 strikers , I know what I'd rather have , but can't hang around ,GET IT DONE 

Yeah but repeating a problem you currently have would be disastrous - we just don't need this guy at the moment

14 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Can we ban “ITKs” , I’m convinced it’s the same person making new accounts every window. Always seems to be a different person after the lack bloke gets found out for what I can tell just using Twitter rumours. 

What you don't enjoy 8 pages of people losing their sh1t over some made up rumour?

For shame.   

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

If he came in, then Kel would be leaving, so....

Why does it? Daka doesn't seem wanted and seems likely to leave, so you think us signing Piroe means we'd then be comfortable enough to let Iheanacho go and be left with Piroe and Vardy?

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Why does it? Daka doesn't seem wanted and seems likely to leave, so you think us signing Piroe means we'd then be comfortable enough to let Iheanacho go and be left with Piroe and Vardy?

Is Daka leaving then? Who cares who isn't wanted, its not the same as leaving and certainly not for us!  Only commenting on who seems to have traction (in the press admittedly)

Yeah but to counteract this , if we have the funds ,I would personally send Daka out on loan to get his confidence up , bring Piroe in , as we all know vards is in his last season , and hopefully kel will sign extension,Piroe ,and Daka are our future ,that would be ideal but just my opinion 🤔

8 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Is Daka leaving then? Who cares who isn't wanted, its not the same as leaving and certainly not for us!  Only commenting on who seems to have traction (in the press admittedly)

So you can assume Iheanacho will go but I can't with Daka?

56 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

Wasn't it the LL post in the previous Iheanacho thread that got it deleted?

I assumed he was a genuine ITK after that, but it looks like I was very wrong lol

In response to my earlier cynicism, I've privately been reliably informed he's a "friend of a friend" of someone very senior in the club but the specific connection, if true, also explains his extremely anti-Rudkin dramatic bias. 

And I don't want to dox anyone but he should also probably be a bit more careful if true. 

(Not that I'm implying Jon Rudkin isn't a problem for the football club.)

Edited by Finnegan

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

In response to my earlier cynicism, I've privately been reliably informed he's a mutual friend of someone very senior in the club but the specific connection, if true, also explains his extremely anti-Rudkin dramatic bias. 

(Not that I'm implying Jon Rudkin isn't a problem for the football club.)

OK - That is interesting based on the content of some of his posts...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

Can we ban “ITKs” , I’m convinced it’s the same person making new accounts every window. Always seems to be a different person after the lack bloke gets found out for what I can tell just using Twitter rumours. 

The meltdowns about being “ITK”, is one of the best things during the transfer window being open. Just about on par, with an actual signing!!

• Thanks 1