Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

It’s a crumb of comfort knocking that Kelch won’t be leaving unless we can find a replacement. 

m Question is can we get buy with two strikers? Or will we end up with Chair, and two new wingers and make do? I don’t think we will have one player hitting 20 a season, it’s likely we will have all of the attacking player’s contributing with 10+ goals…. Which would lessen the burden for Kelch and Vardy. 

6 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

thats the thing for me, we was linked with Piroe well before we got EM, so might not be true at all, could have been one of many options

Exactly. The Piroe link was a pre-Maresca - if reports that our interest has 'cooled' are true, maybe EM is not keen on the player...

1 minute ago, Bordersfox said:

Heard from an impeccable source that Maresca's just given Rudders a hoofing in the works and that's he's now off to be Dyche's assistant at Everton.  

Off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush.  

Wow - I just assumed someone was winding me up …..

• Haha 1

So do w

3 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Kinell the meltdown on here is insane.

Piroe goes elsewhere so Kel stays.

If Kel goes as well, we surely have other targets.

We've signed six players. We're a few months into Enzo's time here. There are plenty more signings to be made this season, perhaps some in this window, perhaps some in January.

Chill, it's one player. However highly Enzo rated him or however badly he wanted him, Maresca would be an absolute simpleton to walk away under these circumstances, unless he fancies being a number 2 forever.

Whatever happens, there's plenty to be excited about and another week or so until deadline day with things potentially ramping up between now and then.

So does kel just leave in free next year? 

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

You make it sound so easy...

It does feel like we're not prepared to take a loss on players to move them on. The club is at fault for last season for not backing the manager, perhaps if we'd done that last season, we'd have not been relegated 

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

How do we know he didn't want him?

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, kingpower said:

Exactly. Swansea can’t wait around all window for us to get our house in order, they need time themselves to get a replacement 

That, and Leeds need him more than we do. He's pretty much guaranteed to be the top dog there.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

It's not great that he's not tied up but Kelechi is 100% the better of the two.

Once the window is shut and we can move on with Iheanacho, i'm utterly convinced he scores a lot of goals for us.

Exactly.

Everyone just saying yeah let’s keep kel. We are in thr championship 

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

Well hopefully he signs a new contract in the meantime, but what good is £10-15m if it costs us promotion? 

I think where the wages are currently,  we will be in no position to get him to sign, nor would he said for less money. Ultimately vardy signing that deal last year is extremely unhelpful. IMO we should have sold vardy, daka and kel early doors huge huge wages off the books and could actually rebuild properly. However I’m not sure it has ever been an option