Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Loans 23/24

Yesterdays Results - Saturday 27th January

FA Cup 4th Round:

Paul Appiah (7.3 - 90 mins) - Maidstone United 2-1 Ipswich Town

Championship:

Daniel Iversen (6.2 - 90 mins) - Stoke City 1-3 Sunderland

League Two:

Lewis Brunt (7.2 + goal line clearance + yellow card - 90 mins) - Mansfield Town 1-2 Wimbledon

Northern Premier League Premier Division:

Jack Lewis (90 mins) - Basford United 2-2 Warrington Rylands

Belgian Pro League:

Nathan Opoku (6.4 - 31 mins) - OH Leuven 0-0 Kortrijk

Serie A:

Victor Kristiansen (6.5 - 90 mins) - Bologna 2-2 AC Milan

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy said:

any noise about whether Bologna will take up their option?

Won’t have the cash unless they pull off the CL.

Won the equalising penalty yesterday - got his shirt pulled on the back post as he was about to reach a shot in 

Todays Results - Sunday 28th January

Eredivisie:

Zach Booth (6.5 + hit woodwork - 27 mins) - FC Volendam 0-1 Fortuna Sittard

La Liga:

Boubakary Soumare (6.4 + yellow card - 90 mins) - Sevilla 1-1 Osasuna

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i’m surprised wanya hasn’t gone out on loan. He’s not going to be needed in the first team and desperately needs some development. Get him to a league 1 side playing good football for 6 months. 

Surely he’s done enough to attract suitors? 

Edited by Lambert09

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

i’m surprised wanya hasn’t gone out on loan. He’s not going to be needed in the first team and desperately needs some development. Get him to a league 1 side playing good football for 6 months. 

Surely he’s done enough to attract suitors? 

I assume the club think we are light on wingers 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

surely he’s behind, mavi, fatawu, mcateer, albrighton and yunus… we can definitely cope without him 

Yunus is needed at 8.

1 injury and suspension and you are down to two.

Yunus and Macteer have had a issue with injury this season.

Todays Result - Sunday 4th February

Eredivisie:

Zach Booth (7.1 + 1 goal - 80 mins) - FC Volendam 2-4 FC Utrecht

Championship:

Luke Thomas (6.2 - 14 mins) - Middlesbrough 1-1 Sunderland

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Wonder what the plans are for Zach Booth, seem to be getting more minutes and a goal and assist in his last 5 games.

3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

is Booth highly rated in the academy?

He is highly rated. We made quite the effort to get him to England and we don't tend to make too many overseas academy signings (when it was much easier to) but those we do we have e decent success with (Iversen, Stolarczyk, Sowah and possibly Booth. Odunze wasnt exactly a failure either) 

He didn't seem to play much for the U18s for a while and then reappeared and when he was with the U21s on and off last season he looked impressive. 

Not actually sure what his best position is, I thought it was central midfield but I've seen him play as a false 9 and on the wing too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He is highly rated. We made quite the effort to get him to England and we don't tend to make too many overseas academy signings (when it was much easier to) but those we do we have e decent success with (Iversen, Stolarczyk, Sowah and possibly Booth. Odunze wasnt exactly a failure either) 

He didn't seem to play much for the U18s for a while and then reappeared and when he was with the U21s on and off last season he looked impressive. 

Not actually sure what his best position is, I thought it was central midfield but I've seen him play as a false 9 and on the wing too.

tbf we was looking at his brother too, who scored a hat-trick in the same game today

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I wondered if we sent him to Holland to be near his brother, seemed a left field loan.

Maybe homesick?