Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Ticket Forwarding

Do they not have the resale back to the club function anymore? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

I know the club were buying it back for season ticket price and then selling it at full price but when you don't have any Family and Friends with memberships it's a good option 

5 hours ago, Bakey said:

Do they not have the resale back to the club function anymore? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

I know the club were buying it back for season ticket price and then selling it at full price but when you don't have any Family and Friends with memberships it's a good option 

Go on the tickets section

Click on your name in the top right and then click on personal details

Should then be on your screen

image.thumb.png.b06db45058bf0128e370f747a4501e53.png

On 12/08/2023 at 14:25, moore_94 said:

Go on the tickets section

Click on your name in the top right and then click on personal details

Should then be on your screen

image.thumb.png.b06db45058bf0128e370f747a4501e53.png

Cheers mate. Couldn't find it on the mobile website at all. Just don't it in my laptop 

Didn’t want to start new thread for this. Can I upgrade U18 ticket and bring a guest instead?  Or does first have to be a member?

reading through it seems they must be a member?

Edited by FLAN
Update

If there's no fee involved, i.e. adult to adult, does anything need to be done?

I've added a mate, who is a LCFC member (not that that matters now), to my 'friends/family'... do I just let them have the ST card for a game? Or is there something additional I need to do online?

5 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

If there's no fee involved, i.e. adult to adult, does anything need to be done?

I've added a mate, who is a LCFC member (not that that matters now), to my 'friends/family'... do I just let them have the ST card for a game? Or is there something additional I need to do online?

Just give them the card. Ive never known anyone to ever be checked. One of our party took the wrong ST card with her to the Cov game and she went in on a concession ticket even though she is in her 30's and never got questioned

13 minutes ago, NAKC20 said:

Just give them the card. Ive never known anyone to ever be checked. One of our party took the wrong ST card with her to the Cov game and she went in on a concession ticket even though she is in her 30's and never got questioned

Tbh, I've done it before too. But thought I'd go about it the legit way now they've introduced it, so I added me mate.

However, surprise surprise, it doesn't appear to work.

In My Account, go to Tickets, click on the game (in this case Cardiff home) and click Forward Ticket at top. A window opens, but the 'Forward Ticket' button is inactive/dead/greyed-out whatever you want to call it, so can't actually do owt.

Back to the original plan then, just give them the card. I did try - don't know why I bothered. :)

Edited by Permafrost

29 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Tbh, I've done it before too. But thought I'd go about it the legit way now they've introduced it, so I added me mate.

However, surprise surprise, it doesn't appear to work.

In My Account, go to Tickets, click on the game (in this case Cardiff home) and click Forward Ticket at top. A window opens, but the 'Forward Ticket' button is inactive/dead/greyed-out whatever you want to call it, so can't actually do owt.

Back to the original plan then, just give them the card. I did try - don't know why I bothered. :)

Not sure they have sorted the online bit out yet. Phone the ticket office and they can sort it. Not sure how long it will be before they sort the online function.

Remember a bloke in about 2011 saying if i got him a burger i could use his lads season ticket to get in. Steward clearly knew it wasn't mine and asked me a question that i fluffed. Then just laughed and let me in. Back in the days when we had about 20,000 on a Saturday so they didn't give a ****.

Now i'd get taken to Rudkin's office for a frisk

10 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Remember a bloke in about 2011 saying if i got him a burger i could use his lads season ticket to get in. Steward clearly knew it wasn't mine and asked me a question that i fluffed. Then just laughed and let me in. Back in the days when we had about 20,000 on a Saturday so they didn't give a ****.

Now i'd get taken to Rudkin's office for a frisk

Home ticket hasn't been checked for the last 15 years i've been going. Could essentially get in with an under 8 ticket every single game

Edited by Trekerz
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Don’t they concession tickets flash a different colour??  So if you used a kids ticket they might ask why 

Yes they do adult ones flash green, concessions flash green/orange, but the stewards seem oblivious to this either that or they're colourblind.

4 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Yes they do adult ones flash green, concessions flash green/orange, but the stewards seem oblivious to this either that or they're colourblind.

Well I am colour blind so wasn’t sure if this was true. Yeah agree most aren’t taking much notice 

Just now, SemperEadem said:

Yeah without a reason that just seems difficult for being difficults sake.

I can't think of a decent reason, either.

Given you have to now pay a surcharge for the pleasure of borrowing a ticket. It just sticks of surveillance and control.

Why do they care either way? The ticket has been paid for. Allowing transfer on the day would help those out who have a variety of circumstances.

It is what it is, though. LCFC - we're here to help if we don't have to do anything.

IF ANY LEICESTER CITY OPERATIVES ARE READING THIS YOUR BAFFLING RULES FOR TRYING TO BORROW A TICKET IN THE 'CORRECT' WAY HAVE DENIED A CHILD ATTENDANCE.

PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED. YOUR RULES HAVE BEEN UPHELD. PLEASE ENJOY THE MATCH. TEXT FOXES TO 80081 IF YOU SEE ANY ANTI PARTY BEHAVIOUR. CONTROL THE POPULATION.

Dreadful attitude from the club towards generations of match going fans.