Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Ticket Forwarding

9 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Pretty sure they said up to 4 hours before KO

Told by the lad at the office yesterday not on the day.

****ing shambles either way as there is absolutely no reason - other than to be obstructive - that they'd do it.

Arseholes.

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Screenshot_2023-08-20-09-29-07-693_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.78735cea465339290fd94b4d8b1e8052.jpg

Sounds like you can do it online (not sure it's up and running yet though) but not in ticket office. Seems ridiculous, obviously worried about having too much to do.

If thems the rules thems the rules.

An empty seat and a turned away potential fan is the price for not having staff actually working to sort tickets out on the day of the match.

I'd love to know if this change was communicated clearly.

• Like 2

On 19/08/2023 at 14:53, foxile5 said:

IF ANY LEICESTER CITY OPERATIVES ARE READING THIS YOUR BAFFLING RULES FOR TRYING TO BORROW A TICKET IN THE 'CORRECT' WAY HAVE DENIED A CHILD ATTENDANCE.

PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED. YOUR RULES HAVE BEEN UPHELD. PLEASE ENJOY THE MATCH. TEXT FOXES TO 80081 IF YOU SEE ANY ANTI PARTY BEHAVIOUR. CONTROL THE POPULATION.

Dreadful attitude from the club towards generations of match going fans.

Can't even feel sorry for you. You couldn't just let the child come in with the ticket once the club said no? Instead he's missed the game

43 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

Can't even feel sorry for you. You couldn't just let the child come in with the ticket once the club said no? Instead he's missed the game

Have you met the club?

In the - admittedly unlikely - chance they query the ticket for showing the wrong colour the person whom the ticket belongs to will likely stand a lengthy ban. It has happened to someone on here. It's not my call to **** about with the ST of someone else who asked for us to upgrade/forward it. 'Sorry you've a banning order but I ignored being told no and here we are.'

Don't feel sorry, I really couldn't give a ****, I just wanted to signpost this shitty little manoeuvre for others wishing not to risk it. The ticket office, on match day, should absolutely be working to reconcile everything to do with tickets for that match.

• Haha 1

When people are mentioning ‘random checks’… what are they actually going to check? 

If for whatever reason you didn’t have your wallet/purse with ID or Bank Cards in….

as long as you knew the season ticket holders DOB, Address and membership number, would the club have any grounds to not grant access?

Assuming it’s family/friend, most people would be happy to pass this information on anyway. 

47 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

When people are mentioning ‘random checks’… what are they actually going to check? 

If for whatever reason you didn’t have your wallet/purse with ID or Bank Cards in….

as long as you knew the season ticket holders DOB, Address and membership number, would the club have any grounds to not grant access?

Assuming it’s family/friend, most people would be happy to pass this information on anyway. 

Even this is probably a stretch. I've got no idea what mine is off the top of my head.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...