Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Ex- (Still) a **** - He Used to Manage for Us

They're top of the league! They should be careful what they wish for! Entitled bastards!......Oh wait....

Hahahahahahahahaha, there's not a single post on that thread that didn't fail to make me smile and smirk.

Lots of talk of sideways football too. Whether I was boring about what I posted or not I make no apologies for it. Turgid.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

They're top of the league! They should be careful what they wish for! Entitled bastards!......Oh wait....

Hahahahahahahahaha, there's not a single post on that thread that didn't fail to make me smile and smirk.

Lots of talk of sideways football too. Whether I was boring about what I posted or not I make no apologies for it. Turgid.

Totally agree

Reading their forum is giving me PTSD

There were some absolute idiots on our forum and in our support who regarded his style of the last 2 years as ‘good football’

I absolutely hate that bastard and hates a strong word, but I mean every ounce it. 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, KingsX said:

Thanks what a brilliant read..... their fans saying everything that we experienced for the past 2 seasons at Leicester with the fraud......what a great day it's been today!

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 2

On 26/08/2023 at 17:45, KingsX said:

It’s like reading every post I’ve made about him for two and a half years:

• Bizarre subs
  • Stale attitudes
  • Lethargic play
  • Players out of position
  • Ignorantly sticking with the failing BR game plan 
  • Complaining about a lack of quality
  • Injury problems
  • …and on it goes

Their board has completely shat the bed with the appointment. This time next week he’ll be blaming the heat for the loss to Rangers.

• Like 1

On 26/08/2023 at 19:41, The Doctor said:

"Is it too late to get enzo maresca? Straight swap for a rodgers reunion for Leicester"

Absolutely ****ing not. Just cause your board were stupid enough to go back...

I mean, I wouldn't be confident at all that our board isn't stupid enough to welcome him back.

• Haha 2