Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
grobyfox1990

Middlesbrough (A) - sat 11 nov - 3pm

No idea how many are left cos they don't put the numbers up now, and I'm not gonna count, but I'd say it's selling relatively slowly.

Looks like there's far more left than has been sold.

Edited by Craig
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Just had a coach company dump a 50 seat booking for Boro away, any help with other East Mids based firms would be hugely appreciated.

No, but can I sneak a seat??!?! Ausden Clark is sold out. I’m going from Leicester alone as my friend lives in North Yorkshire 

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

Looks like we have taken an additional allocation to the original amount it's now just under 2600.

Can't tell whether we've actually got more tickets, or whether the club published the wrong number in the first place (and we'd actually taken the larger allocation at the start).

I say that, as it's currently still the same blocks open ie lower tier blocks: 44, 46, 50 and upper tier blocks: 45, 47, 48a, 48b, 49, 52, 53a

Currently just under 400 tickets showing as left.

<Edited to say: The existing blocks open have 2563 seats (#), so it looks like the club did take the larger allocation immediately>

# Friday night in, preparing to go to Swansea tomorrow.   What else to do, but count up all the seats!  :)

Edited by worth_the_wait
  • Haha 1