Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
grobyfox1990

Middlesbrough (A) - sat 11 nov - 3pm

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

That's a crap allocation. We should only give them the same back. It's not like they'll sell out the home end.

Exactly.. poor allocation that. Clubs are taking the piss in this league, give them the same back or charge them the same.. simple.. 

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

With it being a dull place to go and far away, I think it should make All STH's. Swansea made it all the way down to members and that is pretty comparable.

Blasphemy! You seen the transporter bridge!

Looking forward to this one, I always like the trip up to Boro and a good ko time too given Sunderland is a midweek.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Looking forward to this one, I always like the trip up to Boro and a good ko time too given Sunderland is a midweek.

I swore never to return to Middlesbrough after that awful 0-0 just after new years that one year. Guarantee I’ll be there for this lol 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, goody2028 said:

I swore never to return to Middlesbrough after that awful 0-0 just after new years that one year. Guarantee I’ll be there for this lol 

lol It's one of my "closer" ones, so always go there if it's at the right time. I actually didn't do that 0-0, last time I went was when we beat them 1-2 first game of the 13/14 season.

22 hours ago, goody2028 said:

The dullest game of football I've ever seen. 

Every player was still hung over from New years eve, probably.

The parmos are good though.

5 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

2 questions:

1. If unsuccessful in the ballot, what chance this reaches all members?

2. Am I a mug for wanting to travel up from Devon for this? lol

No. We're top of the league man! Plus Middlesbrough look like they're starting to turn their season around so it might end up being a really good game.

• Like 2

If you're planning to go by train, don't forget that you can sometimes get good savings by "splitting tickets" (ie buying separate tickets for different legs of the journey).

It doesn't always help, but in this particular case you can reduce the price of Leicester to Middlebrough from an obscene £122 (or £119 if you buy advance tickets) to a "cheaper" £55-£57.

(Leicester-Sheffield 2 advance singles for £13.50,  Sheffield-York £21.80 offpeak day return,  York-Middlesbrough 2 advance singles £19.40, or flexible return for £21.30).    The only real restriction here being that you have to go via the above stations Sheffield and York.

You can also get 1/3 off these prices if you have a railcard (obvs).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1