Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 Leicester City - Vote Now

Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 5.0

Total Average Rating

105 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Jannik Vestergaard 6.0
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Cesare Casadei 3.3
  4. Manager Confidence 91% -7%

Season: 2023/24
Voting Starts: 29/11/23
Voting Ends: 01/12/23

1. Mads Hermansen
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Conor Coady
  4. Jannik Vestergaard
  5. Wout Faes
  6. Cesare Casadei
  7. Harry Winks
  8. Yunus Akgün
  9. Abdul Fatawu
  10. Jamie Vardy
  11. Stephy Mavididi
  12. James Justin (sub)
  13. Kasey McAteer (sub)
  14. Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (sub)
  15. Wilfred Ndidi (sub)
  16. Hamza Choudhury (sub)

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

shame we cant vote for the fans for watching it, cos its hard to give anyone above a 5/6

Yeah I find it a hard watch when we play like that. Hardly exciting when we are not trying to rip it up and attack. We weren’t even good at the patient bore them to death game

management style. We  do have the players to do better so it is frustrating. Everyone has an off day but we were very poor today against the leagues weakest team and it felt like we bought it on ourselves. Wednesday had so many chance they could have been 3-1 up at half time. 

• Like 1

This is all from the lower tier so not the best view. 

Hermansen - 5 - Not really to blame for anything but a few ropey passes early on put us under pressure.

Ricardo - 4 - Really, really off it last night. Felt like he needed 3/4 touches to get the ball under control and was seemingly caught out constantly.

Coady - 3 - Feel for him because he doesn't get many chances but you can see why. Playing out wide in this 3 at the back system doesn't suit him to be fair.

Vestergaard - 5 - Should have scored that free header at the end. Thought he was alright but nothing special. You know you're slow when Barry Bannan glides past you.

Faes - 5 - Hope he's not injured. Looked very uncomfortable on the left of that back 3. Decent on the ball though.

Winks - 7 - Standard. Thought there were spells when he looked the best player on the pitch but I don't think that's much of an accolade based on the whole game.

Casadei - 3 - Really cannot afford to keep playing him. He looks completely lost and doesn't bring anything to the team.

Akgun - 2 - Thought he was awful. Completely shied away from the game. Big shame because I thought he'd be really good as an 8.

Fatawu - 6 - Took the goal well. Standard Fatawu game really where it looks like he could beat his winger whenever he wants but decides to turn in and play a simple pass to the right centre back. Hope that's not how he's being coached.

Mavididi - 5 - I don't understand him. Similar to Fatawu really. Nice dinked cross for the goal. Second half did absolutely **** all. Should have been subbed.

Vardy - 3 - Waste of time playing him in this set up. Bet he can't wait to retire. Not sure what Cannon has to do to get game time.

Justin - 3 - Thought he was absolutely awful. Caught under the ball for the goal as well.

KDH - 6 - Thought his energy was what the game needed. I'd have brought him on at half time.

McAteer - 4 - Bless him. Tries but didn't get into positions that got him 1 vs 1 with the defender enough. Had a great opportunity to cross for a Vardy tap in and he smashed it about 10 yards over his head.

Ndidi - 5 - Should be starting but I didn't think bringing him on was the right move. Desperate for a creative number 10 this January.

Hamza - 4 - Really, really poor on the ball. Again I don't think he's a good sub. He's erratic and we needed to be calm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2