Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brahima Diarra

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-transfers-diarra-huddersfield-8965944?fbclid=IwAR19sYLsq4cUvWMURZU2AB-WXM3DYtKNlZazNOmx9PxMH9iBAQYAsI9F7dg

Leicester City transfer swoop mooted as Championship rivals 'will cash in'
Latest Leicester City transfer news as Championship rivals Huddersfield 'will cash in' on Foxes target Brahima Diarra

ByLuke PawleyMidlands Football Writer
14:26, 10 DEC 2023

Leicester City "may return with an offer" for Huddersfield Town midfielder Brahima Diarra in the January transfer window.

City were linked with a move for the 20-year-old when they were in the Premier League, but Huddersfield are now ready to sell their young prospect. He has already made 14 appearances in the Championship this season, having featured 20 times for the Terriers last term.

The Mali under-23 international joined Huddersfield from AC Boulogne-Billancourt in 2019, and is highly regarded at the Yorkshire club. He has attracted interest from a host of clubs and looks certain to move on next month.

According to journalist Alan Nixon, Leicester could make an offer for the midfielder next month. City failed in their attempts to sign a midfielder on deadline day in the summer, but it could now be second time lucky for Enzo
"Huddersfield will cash in on midfielder Brahima Diarra in the window - with Championship interest," Nixon wrote on Patreon. "Diarra was linked with Leicester City when they were in the Premier League and they may return with an offer.

"Terriers will sell Diarra rather than let his deal run down. Darren Moore is hoping for some early arrivals with his transfer team working on a surprise foreign capture."

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Blokes a muppet. Has he ever got anything right with us?

If he ever had a source at Leicester, he lost it a while ago. I hadn't actually heard of him (I don't read much football gossip if I'm honest) before the Madueke farce. 

But ever since then he's had two or three Leicester tips per window and they've all been nowhere vaguely close. Like blatantly not even players we've looked at. 

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If he ever had a source at Leicester, he lost it a while ago. I hadn't actually heard of him (I don't read much football gossip if I'm honest) before the Madueke farce. 

But ever since then he's had two or three Leicester tips per window and they've all been nowhere vaguely close. Like blatantly not even players we've looked at. 

Maybe his job now is to throw people off the scent of our actual business lol 

You know Nixon is a terrible journalist because asked about any club he always pretends to know something. 

You can’t know everything about everyone pal! 

Just talks to stay relevant but his hit record is poor even for a tabloid journalist