Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 3-1 Swansea - Vote Now

Leicester City 3-1 Swansea

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.3

Total Average Rating

71 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall 7.3
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Dennis Praet 5.0
  4. Manager Confidence 99% -1%

Season: 2023/24
Voting Starts: 30/01/24
Voting Ends: 02/02/24

1. Mads Hermansen
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Wout Faes
  4. Jannik Vestergaard
  5. Callum Doyle
  6. Harry Winks
  7. Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall
  8. Kasey McAteer
  9. Dennis Praet
  10. Stephy Mavididi
  11. Patson Daka
  12. Yunus Akgün (sub)
  13. Marc Albrighton (sub)
  14. Tom Cannon (sub)
  15. Ben Nelson (sub)
  16. Arjan Raikhy (sub)

This one's going out to the "Daka sucked' folks whose superior football knowledge allowed them to notice only the two big chances he missed ...

Patson Daka = 7

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

McAteer and Praet poor but Praet was clearly knackered after two games in 3 days after barely playing this season. I don't get McAteer as a player, he's not threatening enough, gets caught offside repeatedly and isn't anywhere near the level of the other wide players.

I'd struggle to name a MOTM but mostly 6s. KDH had some bad touches but all the creativity came from him.

Praet the worst player due to his disappearing act, lack of commitment and interest. Sooner gone the better. 

Mcateer close second bad in fairness albeit no lack of effort. Just doesn't appear anywhere near good enough at this level and perhaps flattered to deceive with his well taken early season goals. Coupled with Praet it was a recipe for making our right side null and void. Fatawu, Albrighton and Akgun all way ahead of him.

• Like 2

Apart from the obvious miss's from Daka, I thought he did quite well... Offers a lot of energy and graft, which can ultimately create chances.

Disappointed in McAteer again, I really want this lad to be good but I'm struggling with him to be honest. Apart from the hard work and pressing, I don't see what he offers?! :(

Edited by LFEFox23

30 minutes ago, Hammo said:

3-1. Did you leave early?

Blimey, should have remembered that lol I had money on 3-1 before the match and was less disappointed than others when their consolation goal went in.  :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Poor Daka has a shocker in front of goal last night.

But his overall pressure and build-up play was really good, but definitely overshadowed by his glaring miss in the first half, otherwise I'm sure he would be getting much better marks than this.

Joys of being a striker when you're mostly assessed on your goalscoring exploits.