Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - Tifo for Jamie Vardy

2 minutes ago, Death by Football said:

Donated. Good work folks. Hopefully the club can get their heads out of their arses long enough to realise this really matters. 

This, I believe they really underestimate what this would mean to a lot of supporters.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

This, I believe they really underestimate what this would mean to a lot of supporters.

I'd be up for a full on demonstration outside the main stand tbh. 

Isn't it about time we stopped taking this kind of treatment from willy pullers who have zero connection with the club?

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

I'd be up for a full on demonstration outside the main stand tbh. 

Isn't it about time we stopped taking this kind of treatment from willy pullers who have zero connection with the club?

I’ll join ya - this should be led by the fans 1000%

15 hours ago, Trekerz said:

What match is this planned for? 

Good point

Last game before he leaves (looks inevitable now, Saudi big payday?) and we are hopefully promoted?

Totally in favour of it, who wouldn't be? but I'd consider all players equally significant and critical for us until the end of the season

Don't know if this would be possible but could we get the whole stadium involved or would that just not be feasible? 

Maybe with the main tifo I'm the kop then Everyone else with banners to hold overhead to make a picture?

I appreciate this would be a massive bit of work and dontbknow if it would be feasible just wondering

40 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Just to temper expectations what we have asked about doing is on a small scale than full stand tifo.

If there is enough for a full stand tifo will it be considered? 

4 hours ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Good point

Last game before he leaves (looks inevitable now, Saudi big payday?) and we are hopefully promoted?

Totally in favour of it, who wouldn't be? but I'd consider all players equally significant and critical for us until the end of the season

Case been made - awaiting clubs decision. I'd imagine the club want to take centre stage if promoted/champions. 

37 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If there is enough for a full stand tifo will it be considered? 

Think it's time resources and also the delivery time. UFS at the fans forum mentioned that delivery of the materials is chaotic to say the least. 

• Like 1