Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cropwellfox

Printing money for Foxes Talkers

42 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

As of now it’s possible to get 11/4 on Leicester to finish in the playoffs, and 4/1 NOT to be promoted. Both on sky bet.  Lump on Foxestalkers. Absolutely unbelievable odds. 

I don’t like to gamble but you have to take it when it is easy money right 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cropwellfox said:

As of now it’s possible to get 11/4 on Leicester to finish in the playoffs, and 4/1 NOT to be promoted. Both on sky bet.  Lump on Foxestalkers. Absolutely unbelievable odds. 

Just put £10 on each. I haven't won a single bet all season so I'm hoping my losing streak continues but if the worst happens, at least I'll make some money. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Well you beat me pretty handy there, very good bet there.

Was as high as 28/1 😬😬😬 just shows how much we’ve imploded. Oh those odds bookies couldn’t have been far from paying out on us 

3 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Just put £10 on each. I haven't won a single bet all season so I'm hoping my losing streak continues but if the worst happens, at least I'll make some money. 

It's not a can't lose scenario though. If we place the bets, and then Enzo ball ignites again and we finish top. 

Let’s see what the odds are in a weeks time. I’d be surprised if Ipswich win both of their games and Leeds have a couple of tough fixtures too. 
We could be back top by then with a game in hand. 

9 hours ago, Cropwellfox said:

I had a bet on us at the start of the season with higher odds than that. Cashed out weeks ago for 70% of my winnings.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

It's not a can't lose scenario though. If we place the bets, and then Enzo ball ignites again and we finish top. 

Then it is a no lose scenario, as we'll be promoted. I'm not actually bothered about winning money, I just want us to get promoted

• Like 1

Guest leatherhead32
10 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Could never bring myself to do it :(

nor i, i had em at 9/2 in summer and asked bookie how much id get if cashed in now , it was day b4 leeds , 608 she said , i took it . would get 770 if we win title but im happy. it was deal or no deal without a load of wankz telling me im amazing ( as im really not) and no bearded weird geezer touching my arm. gerof.:blink::thumbup: