Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue Arrow

Izzet

:cry:

When is he going to be back? :unsure:

Next season by the look's of it - when Brum get relegated :thumbup:

Although we could be down to League 1 by then, so don't hold me to it :ph34r:

Admittedly Muzzy is a Leicester 'hero' to some extent but he is lauded a bit too much on here I feel.

During the MON years, Lennon was the key midfielder. Certainly if Muzzy was out it wouldn't have such an impact as if Lennon was out. Later on Savage probably assumed the role as the premier midfielder at the club, certainly in the PT 'era'

The fact that Muzzy showed a bit of commendable loyalty means people get a bit misty eyed about him. Still there is absolutely no doubting his contribution to the best Leicester side in recent memory. Nice to see that diving header in the 4-0 at Derby again as well, was a cracking team goal.

I want to see an Ian Marshall montage by the way.

Admittedly Muzzy is a Leicester 'hero' to some extent but he is lauded a bit too much on here I feel.

During the MON years, Lennon was the key midfielder. Certainly if Muzzy was out it wouldn't have such an impact as if Lennon was out. Later on Savage probably assumed the role as the premier midfielder at the club, certainly in the PT 'era'

The fact that Muzzy showed a bit of commendable loyalty means people get a bit misty eyed about him. Still there is absolutely no doubting his contribution to the best Leicester side in recent memory. Nice to see that diving header in the 4-0 at Derby again as well, was a cracking team goal.

I want to see an Ian Marshall montage by the way.

Utter bollocks.

Although Lennon and Savage were both good players they often went missing in games where as Izzet was far more reliable and consistent. I seem to remember Lennon always had a bad spell around xmas and just after and he often looked very fat during this time.

Izzet scored alot of goals during the O'Neill years at a time when us as a team didn't score that many.

Utter bollocks.

Although Lennon and Savage were both good players they often went missing in games where as Izzet was far more reliable and consistent. I seem to remember Lennon always had a bad spell around xmas and just after and he often looked very fat during this time.

Izzet scored alot of goals during the O'Neill years at a time when us as a team didn't score that many.

Agree and I'm certainly not misty eyed about his so called loyalty as he would have been off a lot sooner if the right club, other than Villa had come along.

Utter bollocks.

Bit unfair there Ric! Muzzy was unquestionably the most pleasing on the eye skillwise. But whenever Lennon and Savage went "missing" it was usually doing the ugly things in football...something the current side needs to learn (as pointed out by Tiatto elsewhere.) Let's just remember them as all complimenting each other rather than dividing the best midfield this club has had for many a year.

Harsh! he turned down Boro as well didn't he?

Is that harsh = Villa, or harsh = Izzet, because I certainly have no axe to grind against Izzett.

Archived