Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Worst Leicester memory of 2005

What is your worst Leicester memory of 2005?

The defeat at home to Forest last season for me not long after we beat Charlton, which put us right in the relegation dogfight.

And watching James Wesolowski play brilliantly for 40 minutes in the friendly against Celtic and then to see Balde brake his leg right in front of me was horrific. :cry:

September 24th when I posted this, I never thought I could stomach attending another game of football, I'm still undecided whether to renoew my season ticket. The last few games have restored some of my enjoyment but it's still a close call. :cry:

Burnley away this season. So little hope, so little passion. It was a tough call, to be fair, there have been some naff memories. Here's hoping 2006 is better!

Pretty much all of 2005 is blended together in my memory as one giant mediocre suck-fest. It's kinda hard to pick out a single memory as the worst. Nothing's terrible, but most of it blows.

Bring on 2006.

There has been a few bad memories probably seeing us lose to forest at home was bad but one of mine is wolves away a game we just defended it was so boring and we could of won it easilly if we had wanted to

Both the burnley games were very frustrating aswell

For me personally the Sheff Utd game away. Not just because of the poor result and not because we didnt deserve it but also because my Mum was taken ill during the game and we were in the stadium for an hour after full time bringing her from top to bottom of the away end. As far as football only goes, I would say the Forest 1-0 defeat at home.

The day momo Sylla put pen to paper on his Leicester city contract

:laugh:

Mine would have to be the Burnley game too, although the Preston away game (this season) was dire. Forest was another shocker. Just shows how much crap we've had to put up with.

1) The "town full of bombers" chant

2) Henry not retiring gracefully

3) Burnley away (as per Lisa)

4) Lush

5) Sheehan getting a game against Crewe and letting us down :devil:

:D:D:D

Wonder if he reads all the abuse he gets.... I love him being gagged it's hilarious.

Crushing defeat to Forest im afraid.

losing to forest at home and watching judas dickov celebrate after knocking us out the cup. we brought his career back when he was near on 30 and he had no regrets taking that peno. footballers dont care.

To be fair, if it had been an ex-Blackburn player taking the penalty for us, I would have hoped and expected him to do as exactly as Dickov did.

Footballers are first and foremost professionals and their loyalty should be to whoever pays their salaries.

It's just a shame Dickov couldn't have been as professional when he took that penalty at home to Man. City in the previous season!

Archived