Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 08/10/2026 at 14:45, phoneticerror said:

I need to move 50 garden slabs from my back garden to the front. I’m choosing to do this instead of using my season ticket. Lots more entertaining.

I rather wish Savage was in our dugout and Martin in theirs! We comfortably have better players and a far more entertaining if Savage in charge of City - I rather think slab moving could then wait till Sunday!

If only...

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

There's no way anyone with a brain thinks these are comparable.

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

What is your point?

They are not at all, but he's not the first manager/player to say something to a fan.

Edited by slymunn
Posted
20 minutes ago, slymunn said:

They are not at all, but he's not the first manager/player to say something to a fan.

But he had success, and didn’t call Leicester City shit, Russell Martin has a fit wife, and a decent head of hair, other than that, he has nothing.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I think we will have the best 1st half of the season but only score 1, everyone will be happy for once then we will concede almost immediately after the restart and then again. We will spend 20 mins forgetting how to create anything. Then will end the game looking dominant but after the whistle will wonder how we didn’t create any chances to equalize.  We will have to watch on as savage fist pumps every stand. 
 

standard Martin performance and result . 
 


 

and to flush this prediction further… post game I think we would have reached the stage where Martin will chose someone to throw under the bus. Probably someone who just came off the bench… any sort of deflection from the reasons why we didn’t win. I might go with bristic or Howell but the deflection is coming 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1
Posted
4 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

I want to see a consistent, settled CB paring for the next three matches. Souttar and Kangasniemi would be the dream, but I'd settle for Souttar and O'Hora, with Kanga on the bench.

Souttar is woe in this system. Lumbering and slow in recovery and his passing is shocking. Think he only suits a 3 ATB. I would go with Kanga and Ohora

Posted (edited)
On 08/10/2026 at 14:45, phoneticerror said:

I need to move 50 garden slabs from my back garden to the front. I’m choosing to do this instead of using my season ticket. Lots more entertaining.

What ever happened to the humble brag thread?

Edited by foxfanazer
Posted
1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I think we will have the best 1st half of the season but only score 1, everyone will be happy for once then we will concede almost immediately after the restart and then again. We will spend 20 mins forgetting how to create anything. Then will end the game looking dominant but after the whistle will wonder how we didn’t create any chances to equalize.  We will have to watch on as savage fist pumps every stand. 
 

standard Martin performance and result . 
 


 

and to flush this prediction further… post game I think we would have reached the stage where Martin will chose someone to throw under the bus. Probably someone who just came off the bench… any sort of deflection from the reasons why we didn’t win. I might go with bristic or Howell but the deflection is coming 

Sounds like the post match report! 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We will lose 1-3…. As @Lambert09 said we will go in at HT in front, and then fall apart in the second half…… 

I’m expecting it to play out the same way as Barnsley. The second half will be the turgid standing on the halfway line watching Thomas avoid passing forwards, Okoli throwing Page and Sammy under the bus with his poor passing until we get countered. 
 

Most of this can be avoided if the midfield shout and demand the ball from the cbs quickly, and using their brains by avoiding the keeper in anything. They won’t though. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...