Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I look at our potential team and think it would do damage in the championship, but yet we’ve struggled so far in just league one. 
 

honestly not sure what to expect, hoping it just “clicks” but think the general feelings about the manager and style of football will ultimately be detrimental. 
 

1-0 city

Edited by lcfc sheff
  • Like 1
Posted

Often seems the case that when things just about look done for, we'll pull off a win and Top will think RM is Mourinho and he'll get another few months to continue sinking the club.

 

Reckon we'll win this meaning whatever farce that was last night will be brushed over and forgotten about.

  • Like 1
Posted
12 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

I look at our potential team and think it would do damage in the championship, but yet we’ve struggled so far in just league one. 
 

honestly not sure what to expect, hoping it just “clicks” but think the general feelings about the manager and style of football will ultimately be detrimental. 
 

1-0 city

What do you mean the feelings? The manager and the style of play are detrimental 

Posted
34 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

What do you mean the feelings? The manager and the style of play are detrimental 

Let’s not get too dramatic, the club has been on a decline for a long time. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Let’s not get too dramatic, the club has been on a decline for a long time. 

I'm not saying it hasn't. We're a joke of a club but Russell Martin is absolutely shite

Posted
10 hours ago, Foxmeister said:

My grandson is a month old and wasn’t conceived the last time we won at home on a Saturday.

You think that's bad?

 

If Top don't sell up he will be old enough to vote by our next Saturday home win.

  • Haha 2
Posted
1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

I look at our potential team and think it would do damage in the championship, but yet we’ve struggled so far in just league one. 
 

honestly not sure what to expect, hoping it just “clicks” but think the general feelings about the manager and style of football will ultimately be detrimental. 
 

1-0 city

I don't get the potential team argument, virtually all of them have nothing about them.

Shit manager or not effort should be a given

Posted
3 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

I look at our potential team and think it would do damage in the championship, but yet we’ve struggled so far in just league one. 
 

honestly not sure what to expect, hoping it just “clicks” but think the general feelings about the manager and style of football will ultimately be detrimental. 
 

1-0 city

Think we're all hoping for that.

Completely agree regarding the squad. If a manager was to come in now with a different style, we'd 100% cause damage.

Posted
5 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Was thinking about who my team would be for this. Decided I just want players on the pitch that either have talent, athleticism or heart. Came up with the following:-

                         🤷

Aluko       🤷           🤷             🤷

                   Lundstram

🤷            🤷         Page           🤷

                         Riis

 

Bodes well for the season ……. 

Yep the rest are very poor, Joseph if he was fit, which is not often

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

We've not won a Saturday 3pm home match since 13 December last year when we beat Ipswich. lol

 

And we won't this either. 

That's only 7 games but those games we lost were awful. I can let the Norwich defeat go (given how in form they were) but the rest of the games we're terrible, including the two this season.

 

Oxford, Charlton, Norwich, QPR, Swansea, Burton, Oxford.

Edited by Fox92
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Was thinking about who my team would be for this. Decided I just want players on the pitch that either have talent, athleticism or heart. Came up with the following:-

                         🤷

Aluko       🤷           🤷             🤷

                   Lundstram

🤷            🤷         Page           🤷

                         Riis

 

Bodes well for the season ……. 

Ok, I like your thinking.  I would add the following to the team...

 

Talent: -

Alves 

Souttar (talent for DEFENDING, not passing it around at the back)

Howell (there's definitely a player in there).

 

Athleticism: -

Think you have to put Coulibaly in here (Before I get slated.... it's obvious that he can't pass for shite, but if used to get up and down the pitch on the overlap, he could do damage)

 

Heart: -

O'Hora has shown he cares. Jury is still out on him for me, however

 

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 1
Posted

My lad has a season ticket but with night matches and playing football he hasn't seen us win in person since 22nd of November last year. (Think it was December for me) We were away for the Plymouth game.

 

I'm actually not sure why I bother, but I can see us losing on Saturday.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...