Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
9 hours ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

                McCarthy

 

Joseph Souttar O'Hora Aluko

 

    Lundstrum Braybrooke

 

    Howell    Page    Alves

 

                     Riis

 

Subs:

GK

Kanga

Thomas

Smallbone

Burns

Cullen

Bristric

This (but maybe Cullen for Howell)

  • Like 1
Posted
10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Build the defence around Kangasniemi please. The thought of Okoli coming in appalls me.

We obviously have zero clue what he actually looks like in training but got to be given a start doesn’t he -

nothing else has worked back there 

  • Like 2
Posted
26 minutes ago, brookfox said:

I think I might have developed Stockholm syndrome, once again I’m really looking forward to this 😆

I only thing look forward to the social aspect these days, meeting up with the mates I sit with, having a general catch up for an hour before the game. 

 

The positives of seeing Alves, Page, JJ etc coming through and performing are completely outweighed by the suicidal overpassing at the back which gifts at least two chances per game to mediocre opposition and leaves us needing to outscore them. Until he gets that side sorted out and stops "living by the sword" it's difficult to look forward to any game.

  • Like 1
Posted

I think we lose this 2 or 3 -1.  Same old, getting bogged down letting the opposition defend whilst we do out 'thing', then get caught out on the break.

 

Most importantly, i think we get 67% possession and 20 shots. However, 2 big chances for each team and 4 shots on target each. Then we can all say 'on any other day' etc.

 

When we lose, really need to be very, very vocal.

  • Like 2
Posted
2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Build the defence around Kangasniemi please. The thought of Okoli coming in appalls me.

Said in the Stevenage match thread, his absence for that game guarantees he starts for this. Experience init.

Posted
4 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

This (but maybe Cullen for Howell)

howell wont start , hes to direct and too much energy, he will come on when the crap hits the fan, and its a last desperate attempt to claw something back

  • Like 1
Posted
5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I think we lose this 2 or 3 -1.  Same old, getting bogged down letting the opposition defend whilst we do out 'thing', then get caught out on the break.

 

Most importantly, i think we get 67% possession and 20 shots. However, 2 big chances for each team and 4 shots on target each. Then we can all say 'on any other day' etc.

 

When we lose, really need to be very, very vocal.

yep then mat heath and all the other knobba pundits will say, with all this possession and attempts it will eventually click. 

  • Like 2
Posted

It’s going to make me physically sick seeing Martin make Robbie Savage look like a tactical genius. 
 

I just have visions of him doing a Mourinho down the touchline. 
 

Somebody make it stop. It wasn’t supposed to be like this 

  • Like 1
Posted
16 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Said in the Stevenage match thread, his absence for that game guarantees he starts for this. Experience init.

Martin chose Okoli and O’Hora for the BCD friendly. Make of that what you will 

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Nothing will change because he and his version of this style can never be at fault. 

 

We can only hope the midfield stop passing it backwards and demand the cbs release the ball quickly. 
 

If Okoli is standing on the halfway line controlling the tempo and attacks then it will be a long afternoon and a draw at best. 

Posted
16 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Martin chose Okoli and O’Hora for the BCD friendly. Make of that what you will 

To be fair Souttar and Kangasniemi were not back from international duty then. Not sure Knagasniemi was back by Tuesday either but Souttar obviously was.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

To be fair Souttar and Kangasniemi were not back from international duty then. Not sure Knagasniemi was back by Tuesday either but Souttar obviously was.

Really think you need to stop this hope Kangasniemi is going to feature. He wont even make the squad.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I think if Peterborough score early and first this could be another battering like Oxford utd. The team are vunerable when they concede and the fans will turn. Lose to PBoro and im not sure how Martin can stay on. 

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1
Posted
6 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

Yup and how I feel as well. I went into this season so optimistic that we could actually get some wins and I'll get my enthusiasm back and we get out this league on the first attempt. It's great we got rid of the dross from the last few years and I genuinely like some of the signings we've made mixed with seeing the academy players playing a central role. 

 

However, game after game Im left drained and deflated. This club is just broken and the only way that will change is when we change ownership and stop employing the wrong people!! 

 

Like you say, feels easy to predict and I want to go to the stadium feeling optimistic, those days feel long gone. 

Took the words out my mouth mate! 

Posted

I'm only going out of morbid curiosity. I'm one from 4 of the family who have season tickets and I live in East Sussex 320 mile round trip.

 

I've been supporting for 60 years... this is as bad as it has been but everyone can see if we simply pass forward with tempo and McCathy kicks it long for just 20% of the time we'd be a different proposition

 

Expecting us to get "Savaged" 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted
9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I need to move 50 garden slabs from my back garden to the front. I’m choosing to do this instead of using my season ticket. Lots more entertaining.

Don't advertise it ... we'll all want to come!

  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...