Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Board Out... Board Out....

If we're shouting for Levein out, then I believe that these imbeciles that supposedly 'run' our club should also go !!!

'What do we want?

Levein out !!

What do we want?

Board Out!!'

I am fed up with having the generally same people run our club without investing some of their own wealth. Lets hope they go so we can have some proper investment and a decent manager !!

Japanese investment anyone ?? :D

If we're shouting for Levein out, then I believe that these imbeciles that supposedly 'run' our club should also go !!!

'What do we want?

Levein out !!

What do we want?

Board Out!!'

I am fed up with having the generally same people run our club without investing some of their own wealth. Lets hope they go so we can have some proper investment and a decent manager !!

It's bad enough that people who would rather not are being forced to consider backing a change of manager.

We don't want even more disruption. Nothing the board have done/not done suggests they don't have the club's best interests at heart.

Results-wise any manager would be ashamed to have Levein's record at Leicester but getting rid of people is a serious business made more serious for City by the fact that there are so few obvious candidates to replace him.

The list of choices in the Foxestalk poll only adds to the nightmare. And if you look at the votes the biggest message is that opinions vary dramatically about the best course of action. Not a convincing situation when you're looking for a change that will restore our fortunes.

Mike Newell, who I wanted as manager before Levein took over seems to have scored an own goal that would make him very risky to employ just now (and what a shameful commentary on the sordid world of football that is). George Burley has a new job.

So where is the popular alternative? Where is the Magic Mr Fix-it who would be willing to take our manager's chair were it vacant?. I certainly have no-one I'd feel certain of and have not really given it lots of thought because I never really expected us to be in this mess.

Looking at our December fixtures, why would anyone have been especially concerned?. Anyone half capable would have got points from that lot IMO.

Levein's managerial decisions have worried me for ages but I didn't think they'd get us in this mess. I just thought he wouldn't get us anywhere special. But getting the next move right, and it has to be, is not easy.

But if I were Tim Davies I would certainly do something, and quickly.

When the current bunch took over post-administration, I along with most FOXES assumed that they would take heed of the mistakes that had been made by the previous regime.

Events since have proved that we were sadly mistaken.

The board appointed the present manager on the basis of evidence which we now know to be deeply flawed. Success in what is effectively Scottish village football does not translate easily to the English lower leagues.

When Levein leaves (and it is a question of when and and not if), could we REALLY trust Tim Davies & co. to show better judgement in appointing a successor? In my opinion, the answer has to be no. Even now, they refuse to admit the error of their ways, otherwise they would not have financed the deal to bring Matty Fryatt (and possibly others) to the club, in spite of the dubious track record of several recent signings.

There must be structural reasons to explain the failures of all four of the occupants of the manager's office since MON. And until these are addressed, we will continue to struggle.

What makes you think all those running the club have that wealth?

Some borrowed money to help save the club.

For information only 2 of the existing 40 shareholders invested additonal money over the last 12 months. The Trust was one of those two & we aim to invest again during 2006.

We hope some of the other shareholders will also do so & are writing to them to encourage this

For information only 2 of the existing 40 shareholders invested additonal money over the last 12 months. The Trust was one of those two & we aim to invest again during 2006.

We hope some of the other shareholders will also do so & are writing to them to encourage this

What's the general consensus within the club right now? Are the fans making a meal out of the situation or are the board as disgusted as we are? I've heard rumours Levein is about to make more signings and we've got aload of French players on trial? I do enjoy new players coming in, but isn't it abit like giving a murderer a weapon just before they are about to be sentanced?

What's the general consensus within the club right now? Are the fans making a meal out of the situation or are the board as disgusted as we are? I've heard rumours Levein is about to make more signings and we've got aload of French players on trial? I do enjoy new players coming in, but isn't it abit like giving a murderer a weapon just before they are about to be sentanced?

We are in the bottom 3 of the second level of the English football leagues for the first time in 15 years with the strong possibility of going out of the top two divisions for the first time EVER, if that doesnt jolt players, manager and board into action then quite frankly nothing will.

We are in the bottom 3 of the second level of the English football leagues for the first time in 15 years with the strong possibility of going out of the top two divisions for the first time EVER, if that doesnt jolt players, manager and board into action then quite frankly nothing will.

You'd hope so, but they begged Micky Adams to stay on a number of occasions and although he's perhaps not as bad as Levein is he certainly riled the fans more than Levein has done.

I hope you succeed but in my experience it's one hell of a job even to get a reply from Foxes Trust.

Foxes Trust answer the fans please you are supposed to represent us.

Why are you bringing up amount of cash invested when we are simply calling for craig to be ousted?

Why is craig been given more money to spend?

Do the board think our current position is acceptable if yes why yes and if no why is craig still employed?

Why is there no public statement from the board regarding our position?

Heres a chant:

When you're smiling, when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you,

When you're laughing, when you're laughing, the sun comes shining through,

But when you're crying, you bring out the rain,

So stop you're sighing, be happy again,

Cause when you're smiling, when you're smiling,

The whole world smiles with you, Ahhhh,

THE - WHOLE - WORLD - SMILES - WITH - YOOOOOOOOOOOU!

We're LEICESTER (Clap clap clap),

and another one:

You are my leicester,

my only leicester,

you make me happy,

when skies are grey,

you'll never notice,

how much i love you,

so please dont take my leicester away

Na Na Na Naaa

Oooooo oooooo

Heres a chant:

When you're smiling, when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you,

When you're laughing, when you're laughing, the sun comes shining through,

But when you're crying, you bring out the rain,

So stop you're sighing, be happy again,

Cause when you're smiling, when you're smiling,

THE - WHOLE - WORLD - SMILES - WITH - YOOOOOOOOOOOU!

and another one:

You are my leicester,

my only leicester,

you make me happy,

when skies are grey,

you'll never notice,

how much i love you,

so please dont take my leicester away

Na Na Na Naaa

Oooooo oooooo

And here's another...

LEVEIN OUT

LEVEIN OUT

LEVEIN OUT

LEVEIN OUT

Investing money in the club at this present time would be the height of stupidity (unless it ain't your money).

Until the someone from within can give you a decent answer as to why we can't compete at this level? and why the team is getting gradually worse? I'm afraid you might be better off spending the cash on beach balls.

'What do we want?

Levein out !!

What do we want?

Board Out!!'

yes because chanting abuse will encourage the players to do well :blink:

i dont think the players are completely to blame. they're clearly lacking in confidence and have no ability to handle the pressure they are under.

the only way to give them confidence is to encourage. it's no use telling them they're sh!te for 90 mins, it's only gonna pile more pressure on them.

i dont think the players are completely to blame. they're clearly lacking in confidence and have no ability to handle the pressure they are under.

the only way to give them confidence is to encourage. it's no use telling them they're sh!te for 90 mins, it's only gonna pile more pressure on them.

Where on this thread does it encourage anyone to call a player shite??? :huh:

So they'll want to do well

Archived