Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Say NO to Peter Reid

i'll do the job.

might get my crayons out and write a letter,...

" dear tim,

i want toby your knew manager , its a simple game so hymn suited :thumbup:

i would play my first game with the team and form-nation below :thumbup:

................................rab doogle.............................

richard steelman....paddymac....nissa.....alan maybe.

momom silly...joey..............kisnorbo...wilcox...........

............................elvis..........................................

........................defreeze........................................

you know it makes sense

i'll do the job.

might get my crayons out and write a letter,...

" dear tim,

i want toby your knew manager , its a simple game so hymn suited :thumbup:

i would play my first game with the team and form-nation below :thumbup:

................................rab doogle.............................

richard steelman....paddymac....nissa.....alan maybe.

momom silly...joey..............kisnorbo...wilcox...........

............................elvis..........................................

........................defreeze........................................

you know it makes sense

why not, probaley exactly how Craig got it.

Whether its Neil Lennon or even John Gregory taking over, I'm going to back him all the way. Part of the reason Levein was kicked out was due to us fans piling pressure on the board, lets just support whoever comes in.

Say Peter Reid was appointed as manager tomorrow, no doubt everyone would go "Oh no!!", but whats the point in making a judgement before he has even managed a game?

Certainly, he was exceptional at Cov when Gary Mac left. GM's win ratio was 27% and Blacks 50% at cov. I haven't double checked that so don't string me up if i'm out a lilttle.

Part of the reason McAllister was crap at Cov was around the same time his wife became ill with Cancer if you had that sort of personal problem to deal with in your life, it would effect the way you do your job too. It also the reason O'neil wouldn't manage Leicester at the moment and was why he left his job at Celtic. Apparently he's wanted for the England Job (O'Neil) but he has said he doesn't want the job because of the hassle he'd get in his private life from the media.

I've made my own thoughts on Reid known on the the foxestrust website poll on Whether or not Levein should go. Short-term maybe because lets face it we go down its Leveins fault anyway but Longer term we need someone better.

Part of the reason McAllister was crap at Cov was around the same time his wife became ill with Cancer if you had that sort of personal problem to deal with in your life, it would effect the way you do your job too.

You mean like my Dad having cancer a year ago. I know perfectly well how it effects your work thanks. It certainly does not turn you from a good worker to a poor worker, so to use that as an excuse doesn't cut it for me.

anything but reidy,rather have CL in charge,he couldnt save Leeds when he was put in charge,Gary Mac would be a good choice did a good job at Cov..and no not lennon either bless him

A) Reid did save Leeds the first season he got put in charge.

B) Gary Mac DID NOT do a good job at cov.

Whether its Neil Lennon or even John Gregory taking over, I'm going to back him all the way. Part of the reason Levein was kicked out was due to us fans piling pressure on the board, lets just support whoever comes in.

I've been saying that for the past two years. Good luck with the moronic fans we have supporting this club.

Welcome to the boards you honourable man you!

There's a bit of a trend now with

The People's Hero & The Honourable One! :thumbup:

Not a lot of humility mind ;)

Archived