Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Say NO to Peter Reid

oh FOR GODS SAKE!

Give the man a break, he hasnt been THAT bad Leeds was hardly his fault!

I am not neccessarily saying that I want him here either but surely he is better than Levein?

He did some good stuff in his career as well!

Lets not hound him out before he starts...IF he starts!

oh FOR GODS SAKE!

I am not neccessarily saying that I want him here either but surely he is better than Levein?

Not my first chioce by any means but if the boards choose him I will support him but will request the board be removed for there decision making!!

oh FOR GODS SAKE!

That's 100% what I believe Jankers. Always reputation above facts. I cannot believe some of the the ill-informed sheep that post on here out of sheer ignorance.

That's 100% what I believe Jankers. Always reputation above facts. I cannot believe some of the the ill-informed sheep that post on here out of sheer ignorance.

Facts like he's been sacked from every job except Coventry from where he walked when they were doing shit. No one will disagree that he did well at the Sunderland but that was a very long time ago.

Shall we get Howard Kendall, he did well at Everton once.

There are worse candidates out there, but I refuse to believe that Peter Reid is the best manager we could get. If you try the other options and don't get them, then fine if he is all we can get i'll welcome him and support him fully.

FFS people.

Whoever does come in now, we need to get right behind them.

We are in a right old mess.

People wanted rid of CL, they now have that. Now **** get behind WHOEVER comes in to save our sorry arses!

I'm sorry but we cannot let Peter Reid take over this club.

We are in a mess, a real mess and we need to gather our thoughts before we do anything.

Levein has done alot of good things for this club but one more wrong move and this club could be buried for good. We need another manager who will keep to the same foundations that have been set but someone with abit more about them that can get the best out of players.

Imagine the ribbing we will take from Coventry fans if Reid came in? We ripped the piss out of them last season when Adams took over and they would do exactly the same if not worse if Reid came here. They are in a better position than we are now with much smaller resources and it angers me. Getting Reid in will just add fuel to the fire and it will be too much to bare.

Reidy..................**** off.

Whats with all the patronising on here recently? I dont know where some of you get your superiority complexes from but is it really necessary?

I dont particularly want Peter Reid but Shum is right, whoever comes in ill give them all my support just like I did to CL.

Whats with all the patronising on here recently? I dont know where some of you get your superiority complexes from but is it really necessary?

I dont particularly want Peter Reid but Shum is right, whoever comes in ill give them all my support just like I did to CL.

Don't be so patronising. ;)

Archived